Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Redmption is offline Pro-Bowler

ESPN Power Ranking

Vikes come in at #19... Most overrated team? Cowboys at #7

Anyone have ESPN Insider? Theres a review of the NFC North I would like to see

Del Rio Guest

Re: ESPN Power Ranking

I think the Cowboys will have a big year. I can see them at #7 no problem at all.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Redmption" wrote:
    Vikes come in at #19... Most overrated team? Cowboys at #7

Anyone have ESPN Insider? Theres a review of the NFC North I would like to see
    Here's the page: Rankings

I disagree about the Cowboys at #7. I think they'll be good, but in the NFC East where the Eagles have been legit contenders for years, the Giants have gotten better and better over the past couple years, and the Redskins continue to improve it's gonna be tough for the Cowboys to be that good. I think the Steelers are rated too high as well. They lost some key players in the offseason and no one really knows how Roethlisberger is going to be when the season starts either. They'll be good, but I don't think they're the second best team in the league.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I think the Cowboys will have a big year. I can see them at #7 no problem at all.
    Problem is, I don't WANNA see them there!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Del Rio Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Me either.

That ranking IMO is definately not over rated. I think the Eagles are being over rated a bit

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    Me either.

That ranking IMO is definately not over rated. I think the Eagles are being over rated a bit
    As far as talent/coaching/ability goes they probably are the 7th best team in the leauge (or higher) but as far as how their season will end up, their division is too strong to justify that ranking.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

There's a lot I don't agree with there. First I have to agree with Del Rio regarding Dallas. I think they will be a force this year. Especially getting TO. I may not like the guy but he's as good as they come at WR.

I think the Cards (21) and the Browns (23) will be better than their rankings and may surprise people this year. As far as Seattle being first, I don't agree there nor with Pitt being 2nd. The Steelers lost a lot in the off season whether Big Ben is ready to go or not. The Seahawks lost arguably the best guaard in the league. Their pass protection won't be as good nor will the run blocking. That's a big part of their offense. In fact, it's a big part of any offense. I know one guy doesn't make a team but I think that was a severe blow to their offense. I don't think they will be bad but #1 is giving way too much credit.

I do agree with the Vikings (19) at this time. I think they are better than they were but it remains to be seen how they play on the field.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Cards will be a top 10 team.. Yah I said it.. HUGE Guess here..

Why you ask? They had the top O in the league I believe.. Well really close atleast.. With no rushing game.. They added James and alot of other key D players..

They are getting Antrel Rolle back.. And may even get Ty Law.. Thier D was already better then ours.. And will be again this year

One Love

thetrenches68OL is offline Asst. Coach

the seahawks arent going to be number 1 next year broncos wont be that high either and the fins wont be that high either
    The Trenches are where Games are Decided

Hutch and K. Will baby

sig by PurplePeopleEaters

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Cards will be a top 10 team.. Yah I said it.. HUGE Guess here..

Why you ask? They had the top O in the league I believe.. Well really close atleast.. With no rushing game.. They added James and alot of other key D players..

They are getting Antrel Rolle back.. And may even get Ty Law.. Thier D was already better then ours.. And will be again this year

One Love
    the Cards had the #1 passing game last year and I think the last rushing game. The addition of Edgerrin should help that but they need a more solif OLine. Their defense is a top 15. With players such as Rolle coming back they could be higher. Law would be a good fit to bring that type of experience. I think he'd be great for teaching Rolle.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast