cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

ESPN: Page 2 re: Daunte

This is the link to the article...not bad regarding Daunte!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=snap/week5

But that Jeff Merron is a F*ckin' Patsy Homer...GOD I hate NE/Boston fans, they always think that they are better than anyone else, damn pompous a$$es!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Re: ESPN: Page 2 re: Daunte

"cajunvike" wrote:
    This is the link to the article...not bad regarding Daunte!

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=snap/week5

But that Jeff Merron is a F*ckin' Patsy Homer...GOD I hate NE/Boston fans, they always think that they are better than anyone else, damn pompous a$$es!
    Not bad but i thought they would give more props and insights on just how well he is doing this season. GOtta give it up for #11 though. :cheers:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

diesavike is offline Rookie

Re: ESPN: Page 2 re: Daunte

Not bad but i thought they would give more props and insights on just how well he is doing this season. GOtta give it up for #11 though. :cheers:[/quote]

No doubt, DC is having a helluva year. I think alot of people think highly of him. I don't know what they think of coach Rockhead though. I like Tice, but I found that quite amusing.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I like it when they are asked to talk about a specific QB rather than compare to another Qb. We see more truths pop out when talking about one QB. When they are comparing QBs they all have their biases that keep them from telling the truth.

Now for my Bias:
    I like skips comments " The rocket he launched at Houston, after a ball-on-hip play fake, was next-level staggering: 60 yards in the air and dropping softly into Moss' front pocket just beyond two trailing defenders. Come January, Culpepper must convince himself to secure the ball the way Tiki Barber finally has. Even then, Culpepper might not have enough running game without Michael Bennett or enough protection without Jim Kleinsasser. But this time, the Vikings win their division and one playoff game. No Super Bowl yet, but someday, Daunte Culpepper will win one. He's a force."

Except for the part about the no SB this year.

Man I loved that fake hand off. It was so smooth. It was the best ball fake I think I have ever seen. Honest to god. It was a perfect camera shot. The minute I saw that ball fake I was out of my seat cheering, I knew what was on the receiving end, Mr Moss. Play Action at its Best

I don't know how anyone can leave Randy out of the top 2 for MVP this year, if the season ended right now I would say he has it. Oh Brady is the other one not cause I like him just because of his band wagon.

I was watching I MAX last night on FOX and this guy from FSN i think it was a fantasy fb paper???
    He was asked about picking someone for a year end award and he absolutely refused to pick. I wish more idiots would take this approach. He was saying that it is pointless to even name anyone with injuries and parity in the league. I agree, but if you are going to pick it is DC.

I think why hardly anyone is on the Skolpepper band wagon is because of the last 3 yrs of pissing it down our legs. It is hard to jump on that.

BUT...........they are going to look foolish at the end of the year and the few that actually picked DC are going to comeout smelling like roses.

I look at it this way. DC didn't get a star aquisition on his team this year. He doesn't ride the wave of a SuberBowl MVP. He is the one with the most visible improvement that is totally on his shoulders. The least has changed around him, it is him that has changed. He has improved so much to get to this point and that is what pisses me off about the media is that they can't even take a little mental energy to figure this out.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

I replayed that bootleg twice for my dad. When I realized he had the ball, I was on my feet yelling Moss. The neighbor's gotta love that. It kills me how he just looks so, ummm, nonchalant, after the fake hand off. It's like he is saying, well, damn, my turn to take a play off. It just cracks me up. The world of credit and praise to quarterbacks is crazy. I think every third article out there is about how underrated Brady is. Media feast or famine. Lets bench Bradshaw and Booo Culpepper. LOL, Sheeesh. =P.