Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

"TWill19" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "TWill19" wrote:
    I just came up with something...its an acronym, but it is kind of retarted though...

#1) Troy----------T
    #2) Nate----------N
    #3) Travis--------T

TNT! haha...wow...it is pretty late. I have been doing this freaking term paper and have 5 more pages until it is due at 12:15. Excuse the silliness.
    Hey that's actually pretty cool. :grin:
    Now if only I can find someone to make me a sig...
    Ask Josdin00. The sig master. Could really make something cool out of that idea.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

dude, moss is gone so the media is trying to stir up trouble with the vikings cause moss aint here to do it. they don't want to see the vikings scared and the media is scared that the vikings are going to win the superbowl. they know we don't have distractions so they are making them for us, we all know that a lot of people throughout the usa is jealous of minnesota cause we have a beautiful state, excellent schools, money, low crime, and our sports teams are always competitive. burleson isn't at all scared of williamson cause burleson will be a starter no matter what and he knows it. someone who needs to be worried would be somebody like howry or kelly cambell. cause one of them just might not make the team cause those other young rookies we just drafted are looking great in camp.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    dude, moss is gone so the media is trying to stir up trouble with the vikings cause moss aint here to do it. they don't want to see the vikings scared and the media is scared that the vikings are going to win the superbowl. they know we don't have distractions so they are making them for us, we all know that a lot of people throughout the usa is jealous of minnesota cause we have a beautiful state, excellent schools, money, low crime, and our sports teams are always competitive. burleson isn't at all scared of williamson cause burleson will be a starter no matter what and he knows it. someone who needs to be worried would be somebody like howry or kelly cambell. cause one of them just might not make the team cause those other young rookies we just drafted are looking great in camp.
    i dont know who this qualifies for, because no one down in texas is thinking "dang it, i gotta get myself up to minnesota!!!". FYI i would rather live in sisters, oregon than minnesota, so dont always think that something has to pertain to racism or jealousy which sadly most your posts refer too.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

my prediction is watch Travis Taylor be our #1 and Nate #2, don't sleep on TT, with a good QB like Culpepper he'll explode....
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Del Rio Guest

I anticipate that during the season it will be hard to distinguish a true #1 until after the bye.

I believe they will all produce about the same. Robinson may even be leading in the TD department. I think you will notice a lot of variation in who we go to and when.

I do not see Burleson carrying the load all season. I think Travis will make the catches that move the sticks, but I would not be surprised when the smoke cleared to have a bunch of WR's with 800-600 yards recieving and no main pro-bowl caliber guy standing in the spotlight.

ziggy is offline Training Camp

I agree Travis could be our 1# WR!
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"TWill19" wrote:
    I just came up with something...its an acronym, but it is kind of retarted though...

#1) Troy----------T
    #2) Nate----------N
    #3) Travis--------T

TNT! haha...wow...it is pretty late. I have been doing this freaking term paper and have 5 more pages until it is due at 12:15. Excuse the silliness.
    Don't let the one-and-only TNT here see this...she's liable to put a good whuppin' on you...they might have to buy the marketing rights to that nickname from her! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"vikes09" wrote:
    "collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    i dont know who this qualifies for, because no one down in texas is thinking "dang it, i gotta get myself up to minnesota!!!". FYI i would rather live in sisters, oregon than minnesota, so dont always think that something has to pertain to racism or jealousy which sadly most your posts refer too.
    why is it then that there are so many people from texas that live in MN? i'll bet half of my hometown is from texas. i guess if you don't know what everyone in Texas is thinking you shouldn't make a statement like that. FYI i would much rather live anywhere in MN than Texas.

Del Rio Guest

But that is only because you are a MNViking Gangsta!

"Skeet....... Skeet......... Skeet"

Think the point was not everyone wants to live in Minnesota.

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    But that is only because you are a MNViking Gangsta!

"Skeet....... Skeet......... Skeet"

Think the point was not everyone wants to live in Minnesota.
    yeah i know but he made a blanket statement so i had to let him know there are many people from texas living in MN, and i can't let someone dis on MN without a response.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast