Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

ESPN magazine = idiots

On page 102 of the new ESPN mag in their "hot reads" section, they put these exact words (I type now as I am reading) :

"Vikings WR Nate Burleson, worried about competition from the No. 1 pick Troy Williamson, recently got advice from and old pal over dinner. His dining companion? Randy Moss...."

O.K., I know that the whole Burleson and Moss dinner thing is true, but BURLESON WORRIED ABOUT COMPETITION FROM WILLIAMSON?? Troy is like #4 or 5 reciever right now, and just a rook!! It's proposterous that Nate is sweatin' Troy! ESPN....those douche baggers need to do their homework...the whole f*****g media is a bunch of idiots, who are always inaccurate and biased...I wanna break into the media with my own show....it might be opinionated and biased, but at least I'd do my homework on a team or player before I talked about em'!

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

troy pushing for the number 1 wr spot would be a great thing . imagine the productivity he would need to have to push for nate's spot!

lets hope they're predicting the future .

sounds dumb and unfounded but would be a good thing for sake of stretching the field , and big play ability.

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    troy pushing for the number 1 wr spot would be a great thing . imagine the productivity he would need to have to push for nate's spot!

sounds dumb and unfounded but would be a good thing for sake of stretching the field , and big play ability.

Very true, but it sounds moronic this year. Its like people really don't listen when the Vikes tell the media that he is not Moss's innediate replacement....I wish the media could report stuff accurately and unbiased....but the world isn't perfect...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

"audioghost" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:

Very true, but it sounds moronic this year. Its like people really don't listen when the Vikes tell the media that he is not Moss's innediate replacement....I wish the media could report stuff accurately and unbiased....but the world isn't perfect...

like i said it's unfounded but if it came true , it would be a good thing. but yeah them saying that really has no merit.

TWill19 is offline Rookie

I think Troy will push for the #2 by the end of the season. If not that, he will be #3. But he will not push for the #1 spot. I hope so but that is very unrealistic expectations.

My prediction by the end of the season...

#1)N Burly
    #2)T Taylor
    #3)T Will
    #4)M Rob

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i agree with you prediction TWill19.

"TWill19" wrote:
    I think Troy will push for the #2 by the end of the season. If not that, he will be #3. But he will not push for the #1 spot. I hope so but that is very unrealistic expectations.

My prediction by the end of the season...

#1)N Burly
    #2)T Taylor
    #3)T Will
    #4)M Rob
    i also agree and if any one is gonna push burly for number 1 it's probably gonna be TT . especially with performances like friday's .

even with out moss , the wr's look very good.

TWill19 is offline Rookie

I just came up with something...its an acronym, but it is kind of retarted though...

#1) Troy----------T
    #2) Nate----------N
    #3) Travis--------T

TNT! haha...wow...it is pretty late. I have been doing this freaking term paper and have 5 more pages until it is due at 12:15. Excuse the silliness.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

ESPN also tries to force feed us that the packers are the greatest team ever. Don't ever take their "info" as fact.

[color=red]

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"TWill19" wrote:
    I just came up with something...its an acronym, but it is kind of retarted though...

#1) Troy----------T
    #2) Nate----------N
    #3) Travis--------T

TNT! haha...wow...it is pretty late. I have been doing this freaking term paper and have 5 more pages until it is due at 12:15. Excuse the silliness.
    Hey that's actually pretty cool. :grin:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast