Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    ESPN magazine = idiots

    On page 102 of the new ESPN mag in their "hot reads" section, they put these exact words (I type now as I am reading) :

    "Vikings WR Nate Burleson, worried about competition from the No. 1 pick Troy Williamson, recently got advice from and old pal over dinner. His dining companion? Randy Moss...."

    O.K., I know that the whole Burleson and Moss dinner thing is true, but BURLESON WORRIED ABOUT COMPETITION FROM WILLIAMSON?? Troy is like #4 or 5 reciever right now, and just a rook!! It's proposterous that Nate is sweatin' Troy! ESPN....those douche baggers need to do their homework...the whole f*****g media is a bunch of idiots, who are always inaccurate and biased...I wanna break into the media with my own show....it might be opinionated and biased, but at least I'd do my homework on a team or player before I talked about em'!

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

    troy pushing for the number 1 wr spot would be a great thing . imagine the productivity he would need to have to push for nate's spot!

    lets hope they're predicting the future .

    sounds dumb and unfounded but would be a good thing for sake of stretching the field , and big play ability.

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  3. #3
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,005

    Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    troy pushing for the number 1 wr spot would be a great thing . imagine the productivity he would need to have to push for nate's spot!

    lets hope they're predicting the future .

    sounds dumb and unfounded but would be a good thing for sake of stretching the field , and big play ability.

    Very true, but it sounds moronic this year. Its like people really don't listen when the Vikes tell the media that he is not Moss's innediate replacement....I wish the media could report stuff accurately and unbiased....but the world isn't perfect...

    A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

    "audioghost" wrote:
    "fourdoorchevelle" wrote:
    troy pushing for the number 1 wr spot would be a great thing . imagine the productivity he would need to have to push for nate's spot!

    lets hope they're predicting the future .

    sounds dumb and unfounded but would be a good thing for sake of stretching the field , and big play ability.

    Very true, but it sounds moronic this year. Its like people really don't listen when the Vikes tell the media that he is not Moss's innediate replacement....I wish the media could report stuff accurately and unbiased....but the world isn't perfect...

    like i said it's unfounded but if it came true , it would be a good thing. but yeah them saying that really has no merit.

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  5. #5
    TWill19's Avatar
    TWill19 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    60

    Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

    I think Troy will push for the #2 by the end of the season. If not that, he will be #3. But he will not push for the #1 spot. I hope so but that is very unrealistic expectations.

    My prediction by the end of the season...

    #1)N Burly
    #2)T Taylor
    #3)T Will
    #4)M Rob

  6. #6
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

    i agree with you prediction TWill19.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

    "TWill19" wrote:
    I think Troy will push for the #2 by the end of the season. If not that, he will be #3. But he will not push for the #1 spot. I hope so but that is very unrealistic expectations.

    My prediction by the end of the season...

    #1)N Burly
    #2)T Taylor
    #3)T Will
    #4)M Rob
    i also agree and if any one is gonna push burly for number 1 it's probably gonna be TT . especially with performances like friday's .

    even with out moss , the wr's look very good.

    http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

  8. #8
    TWill19's Avatar
    TWill19 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    60

    Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

    I just came up with something...its an acronym, but it is kind of retarted though...

    #1) Troy----------T
    #2) Nate----------N
    #3) Travis--------T

    TNT! haha...wow...it is pretty late. I have been doing this freaking term paper and have 5 more pages until it is due at 12:15. Excuse the silliness.

  9. #9
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

    ESPN also tries to force feed us that the packers are the greatest team ever. Don't ever take their "info" as fact.

    [color=red]

  10. #10
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: ESPN magazine = idiots

    "TWill19" wrote:
    I just came up with something...its an acronym, but it is kind of retarted though...

    #1) Troy----------T
    #2) Nate----------N
    #3) Travis--------T

    TNT! haha...wow...it is pretty late. I have been doing this freaking term paper and have 5 more pages until it is due at 12:15. Excuse the silliness.
    Hey that's actually pretty cool. :grin:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CC and Moss ESPN Magazine Video's.
    By UndisputedVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2006, 01:46 AM
  2. MOVED: CC and Moss ESPN Magazine Video's.
    By ultravikingfan in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 12:08 PM
  3. ESPN the Magazine
    By vikings6490 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-03-2005, 04:18 AM
  4. Burleson Article from ESPN Magazine
    By XxS2TheEvoxX in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 06:50 PM
  5. ESPN the magazine
    By duffVIkEs in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 07:04 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •