ESPN scribe is offline Waterboy

ESPN The Mag still searching for Vikings fans!

Tim Struby here, writer at ESPN The Magazine and I’m still looking for football fans! Am doing a feature for ESPN’s
    annual ‘Fan Issue’ and I need NFC playoff-bound team fans who have hardcore rituals. Like eating certain foods at a certain time for dinner the night before a game. Or washing a game day outfit twice the night before and then sleeping exactly 6.5 hours, then having the same two friends over who sit in the same spots for the start of the game, then rotating seats during each commercial. Stuff like that…The stranger the better!!

What do I want to do? To sit with and watch different fans go through their rituals and whatever crazy stuff they do leading up to their team’s game. I’ll bring my pen and pad and photographer and you’ll be in ESPN The Magazine!

Anyone with such rituals, please drop me a note at [email protected] Looking to nail down some subjects soon!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: ESPN The Mag still searching for Vikings fans!

spam

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"ESPN" wrote:
    Tim Struby here, writer at ESPN The Magazine and I’m still looking for football fans! Am doing a feature for ESPN’s
    annual ‘Fan Issue’ and I need NFC playoff-bound team fans who have hardcore rituals. Like eating certain foods at a certain time for dinner the night before a game. Or washing a game day outfit twice the night before and then sleeping exactly 6.5 hours, then having the same two friends over who sit in the same spots for the start of the game, then rotating seats during each commercial. Stuff like that…The stranger the better!!

What do I want to do? To sit with and watch different fans go through their rituals and whatever crazy stuff they do leading up to their team’s game. I’ll bring my pen and pad and photographer and you’ll be in ESPN The Magazine!

Anyone with such rituals, please drop me a note at [email protected] Looking to nail down some subjects soon!
    question... if you were truly a writer at espn, wouldn't it make sense you have an espn.com email address, not a free yahoo one?

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    spam
    Do you think so?
    Tim Struby contributes to ESPN The Magazine.

I suppose it could be a packer fan posting this though.

Tim, how can you identify yourself, to show that this is real?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    "ESPN" wrote:

question... if you were truly a writer at espn, wouldn't it make sense you have an espn.com email address, not a free yahoo one?
    He is Legit.

Espn are a bunch of titewads.