Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Enough of Randy being gone during Broadcasts!

I am getting really feed-up with the Randy being gone story line.

Every game, every show and every interview you have to here about Randy being gone!!! During the first two games they have beat it to death. Every interview you see with an offensive play or coach it becomes the main subject matter of the interview!!

I am getting as bored with that as I am with the T-Ho stories.

Let's quit taking about last year and move on to this up coming season and new players!!

Maybe I am the only one that is getting bored with this? Or are there other people that are getting sick of it!!

Had to vent, sorry!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

Re: Enough of Randy being gone during Broadcasts!

He defined our team since 1998, the media has a hard time letting that go.
    Besides the only other angle they could take to try and have some mystery would be:

Either

Can the Vikings win without MOSS? STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT $$$$$$$

Can the Vikings win with a great offense and a revamped D? STAY TUNED$$$$$

Can the Vikings Win with the cheapest coaching staff in the NFL? STAY TUNED$$$$

It's just drama to boost interest. It's the juciest edge they have. Because if you are not a Viking fan do you know that much about the team? Probably not, but you do know about Moss.

Del Rio Guest

I agree though it is getting very old. :grin:

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

The media are complete idiots....ya just gotta learn to deal with it.....they don't understand the "need for new news", after all isn't that why they call it news?? Ya I hate it too, but for some reason the media thinks people care.....dunno why....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

In years past randy has been a distraction for the team, now that he is gone I think his absence will motivate the troops. For example, do you think a guy like Daunte will appreciate hearing all the 'what ifs' and so on about Randy, I think not.

Before randy was front and center and now he still is and I think it will help to insulate the team and help give them motivation for the upcoming season. these guys are as sick as we are about the subject, however they are the ones that have to do something about it and what more motivation could you have!!!

Cheers!!

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    I am getting really feed-up with the Randy being gone story line.

Every game, every show and every interview you have to here about Randy being gone!!! During the first two games they have beat it to death. Every interview you see with an offensive play or coach it becomes the main subject matter of the interview!!

I am getting as bored with that as I am with the T-Ho stories.

Let's quit taking about last year and move on to this up coming season and new players!!

Maybe I am the only one that is getting bored with this? Or are there other people that are getting sick of it!!

Had to vent, sorry!
    I absolutely hate it, but it will always exist. Throughout the whole season. Even if we win the Super Bowl espn will talk about how The Vikings were able to "recover" from the loss of Randy and win their first championship ever. Just let it go. The fact it is annoying you means you are above the midless drivel the media tries to feed you.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Moss!

:lol:

SamDawg84 Guest

when are they goin to stop talking about them 2 ?! im getting sick and tired of hearing about them 2. it seems like all they like to do is talk about them 2.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

If I were Cully or Burleson or Williamson I'd just start saying "no comment." He's not on the team anymore, go screw yourselves media.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Well, it makes sense to a media whore. They have a twisted logic of their own.

"Hello, everybody, and welcome to today's broadcast of NFL action on CBS: Because when you're watching CBS, that's exactly what you'll do! Today the Vikings and the Buccaneers will play their first game of the regular season, but NOBODY wants to talk about the actual GAME! What fun would THAT be? No, we're really here to talk about Randy Moss. Here are our analysts to completely gloss over the issues and present their biased, idiotic opinions using no basis of fact whatsoever."

2 1/2 hours later...

"So, there you have it, America. Our pathetically retarded analysts agree: There is no way the Vikings could ever POSSIBLY win without Randy Moss. OH, MY GOSH! Look at the time! The game's already over! Oh, well. Because the media always knows what's best for you, our producers realize that you don't really care about the actual game (or the actual players on the teams that are actually playing) at all. It's not like you want to watch these losers. Everyone knows that you can't win a Super Bowl without a superstar who gets a lot of media attention.

Final Score: Vikings 45, Buccaneers, 3. Not that you care or anything.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast