Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough Gloom

RC_Freak is offline Training Camp

Enough Gloom

We are 2-1 that's the second best record in the NFL. A lot of people, and even Viking fan friends of mine, had us going 0-3 to start with the difficult schedule. Well we are 2-1 with no offense against 3 playoff teams from last year, and 3 damn good defenses. As soon as our offense shows up, we will be a damn good well rounded team, and we will be in the playoffs.
    Now we need to work on holding onto the ball, fumbling at critical times will kill us. Penalties need to stop, even if they are bs PI calls, we can't afford them. So far so good, and lets keep this up and keep winning
    You can't be let down if you don't expect the world

Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Enough Gloom

I had us going 0-2 against the Redskins and Panthers, and hadn't thought as far ahead as the Bears. But you're right, we have the foundations of a team who could be a force in the NFC if we get our act together on offense.

And you're right again, that Pass Interference call on Troy was bull. :P

Del Rio Guest

2-1 in the NFC is right where we want to be no doubt. The key for us is to get 2 good wins before the bye, play the pats hard. Denver showed last night they can be stopped.

Then go from there, cheer for the hawks to beat the bears so bad that they have a lapse in production.

"Del" wrote:
    2-1 in the NFC is right where we want to be no doubt. The key for us is to get 2 good wins before the bye, play the pats hard. Denver showed last night they can be stopped.

Then go from there, cheer for the hawks to beat the bears so bad that they have a lapse in production.
    I'm looking forward to that game, cause i've been a Pats fan for about 10 years now, and it will be nice to see Maroney agian

Del Rio Guest

"RC_Freak" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

I'm looking forward to that game, cause i've been a Pats fan for about 10 years now, and it will be nice to see Maroney agian
    The Broncos shut the run down completely. It was a pleasure to watch the Pats struggle. I assume we wont see that every week, but to see they are mortal is nice.

C-PepNSalt is offline Pro-Bowler

Talk about run stopping, did you guys see Fat Pat just destroy T. Jones last night, it was a huge hole, and then he was swallowed by Pat's 50lb arm, clotheslined him to the ground!
    "Johnson, we will keep on beating them until morale improves."

"C-PepNSalt" wrote:
    Talk about run stopping, did you guys see Fat Pat just destroy T. Jones last night, it was a huge hole, and then he was swallowed by Pat's 50lb arm, clotheslined him to the ground!
    That was better then some of the WWE clothelines i've seen lately

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

There is no reason to be upset!We stole onr from the panthers (which we should not have won)and the bears stole one from us but we went 2-1 in the toughest part of our schedule!Also antoine winfield is building an early case for the probowl.....

kansas_man54 is offline Rookie

i'm pretty pleased with how our D stepped up most of the time.
    The b.s. penalties killed us though.
    And i understand the logic in switching out players for breaks, but some times you're just gonna' have to leave the experienced players in there at vital situations.
    For example:davis' td against whitaker.
    backfired on us.
    "The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanist bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"----Eleanor Roosevelt

Prophet Guest

The Vikings started off the schedule playing three of last years' playoff teams and are at 2-1.
    The Bears started off their schedule playing three non-playoff teams and are at 3-0.
    Even the most mentally lax person should be happy that the Vikings are going into wk 4 with a winning record.

The midseason is where the NFCN crown could be solidified.
    While the Bears are playing the Dolphins at home and the Jints, Jets and Patriots on the road the Vikings are @9ers, Packers, @ Phins, and Cardinals.

It appears to me that the Vikings had a much tougher start to the season and did well.
    When they have the easier part of their schedule the Bears are playing the Jints, Jets, and Pats on the road….only to be followed by another matchup with the Vikings.

The Vikings could come into Chicago with a 1-2 game advantage on Dec. 3.
    The division is in their grasp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast