Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 109
  1. #21
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: Enough complaints. Lets talk soultions!

    "Schutz" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    I'm tired of saying it... so I'm not going to.

    But anyone who disagrees with me is blind... or a silly guy.
    Bingo.

  2. #22
    nailhead77 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281

    Re: Enough complaints. Lets talk soultions!

    I think we are going in the right direction.
    T-jack is getting better every week, he completed a couple of nice passes today.
    shank had dirt in his eye and griffin had a tummy ache.
    chilly has been playing more madden 09 so expect some even better play calling real soon.
    As for peterson.... i expect more from him, i mean how hard is it to break 2 or 3 tds every game.

    We are going as planned!
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

    Floop the bears!

  3. #23
    mark is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: Enough complaints. Lets talk soultions!

    I have a solution. STOP BOOING LIKE LITTLE BITCHES ALL THE TIME.Its week two morons
    <!--
    sig -->

  4. #24
    nailhead77 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281

    Re: Enough complaints. Lets talk soultions!

    "mark" wrote:
    I have a solution. STOP BOOING LIKE LITTLE BITCHES ALL THE TIME.Its week two morons


    I liked the boose.
    its what gets me through :P
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

    Floop the bears!

  5. #25
    jmmcgorman's Avatar
    jmmcgorman is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    53

    Re: Enough complaints. Lets talk soultions!

    I think i agree with one of the comments earlier.
    I wouldn't mind seeing bill cowher come in if they did decide to make a coaching change.
    I do think the play calling sucked.
    There are really no more excuses in your third year, an obvious solution is to bench t-jack.
    You cannot have wide open guys and miss them by 15 yards in your third year.
    I would say bench t-jack now, but that won't happen, so if we went two more games like this.
    Put in frerotte to try to save the year, and then if he is not winning and we are around week 8.
    Put in John D. Booty and start his development.
    He was at usc, arguably the biggest college platform there is.
    I know he didn't look the greatest in preseason, but then again, jackson looked amazing in preseason and look what happened.
    Booty at least wouldn't be phased by the big stage.

  6. #26
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Enough complaints. Lets talk soultions!

    "nailhead77" wrote:
    I think we are going in the right direction.

    T-jack is getting better every week, he completed a couple of nice passes today.
    shank had dirt in his eye and griffin had a tummy ache.
    chilly has been playing more madden 09 so expect some even better play calling real soon.
    As for peterson.... i expect more from him, i mean how hard is it to break 2 or 3 tds every game.


    We are going as planned!
    lol.

  7. #27
    nailhead77 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    281

    Re: Enough complaints. Lets talk soultions!

    "jmmcgorman" wrote:
    I think i agree with one of the comments earlier.
    I wouldn't mind seeing bill cowher come in if they did decide to make a coaching change.
    I do think the play calling sucked.
    There are really no more excuses in your third year, an obvious solution is to bench t-jack.
    You cannot have wide open guys and miss them by 15 yards in your third year.
    I would say bench t-jack now, but that won't happen, so if we went two more games like this.
    Put in frerotte to try to save the year, and then if he is not winning and we are around week 8.
    Put in John D. Booty and start his development.
    He was at usc, arguably the biggest college platform there is.
    I know he didn't look the greatest in preseason, but then again, jackson looked amazing in preseason and look what happened.
    Booty at least wouldn't be phased by the big stage.

    Thats what ive been saying....mostly.
    only now more people are seeing the big waste of time t-jackoff really is.
    oh well
    BRING ON THE PANTHERS!!!

    (thank god they wont have smith!)
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

    Floop the bears!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,160

    Re: Enough complaints. Lets talk soultions!

    I'd like to trade Brad Childress for Mike Shanahan, who actually has a pair. Can we do that?
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

    In AP I trust

  9. #29
    realviking's Avatar
    realviking is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    76

    Re: Enough complaints. Lets talk soultions!

    Need I remind everyone that the Giants started 0-2 last year.
    We all know how that ended up.


    Personally, I'm still predicting 11-5 (let the rain of hate fall on my head).
    When there's weather to report, I report the weather.

  10. #30
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,772

    Re: Enough complaints. Lets talk soultions!

    [s]Michael Vick[/s]

    [s]Turd polish & febreze[/s]

    [s]steal signals[/s]

    [s]under age Chinese gymnasts[/s]

    [s]bribes[/s]

    [s]Bond's flaxseed oil[/s]

    Sit Jackson

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Refereeing Complaints
    By SaintManJ83 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-29-2010, 05:35 PM
  2. Enough Football - Lets Talk Wii
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 12:31 AM
  3. Lets talk wide outs!
    By Mikecarter81 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-20-2007, 11:47 AM
  4. MOVED: Lets talk wide outs!
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 09:27 PM
  5. Lets talk a Little Defense
    By casper in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-15-2004, 03:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •