Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    enlvikeman a jet??????

    yes, in a trade the vikings trade enlvikeman for SANTANA MOSS, sending the much maligned resident JA to the new york football jets.
    :lol:

  2. #2
    SKOL's Avatar
    SKOL is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    3,735

    enlvikeman a jet??????

    Serves him right !! :lol:

    The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    enlvikeman a jet??????

    In related news, the Vikings have unveiled their initial marketing campaign for the 2005 season...

    ..................2............................... .................................................. ......
    [size=24px]MOSS[/size]
    .................................................. .................................................. .......
    (Moss squared)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    enlvikeman a jet??????

    cajun,
    lol, u over at the packerforum reading my posts. i just startd thta rumor there.

    skol
    yea, it serves rja right. i knew that was bogus but i didnt pay attention who started it. that is twice he got me on that. not anymore. he is gonna have to come up with another name this time. moss. lmao

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    enlvikeman a jet??????

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    cajun,
    lol, u over at the packerforum reading my posts. i just startd thta rumor there.

    skol
    yea, it serves rja right. i knew that was bogus but i didnt pay attention who started it. that is twice he got me on that. not anymore. he is gonna have to come up with another name this time. moss. lmao
    I don' t know nothin' 'bout no pukerforum...I don't go to ANY other teams boards...I get no enjoyment from being surrounded by a bunch of fools, so why would I go to another team's forum...especially the Packers' forums.

    But you have fun there, so by all means...
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    143

    enlvikeman a jet??????

    haha you called yourself a fool! :-P
    GO PACKERS!

  7. #7
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    enlvikeman a jet??????

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    cajun,
    lol, u over at the packerforum reading my posts. i just startd thta rumor there.

    skol
    yea, it serves rja right. i knew that was bogus but i didnt pay attention who started it. that is twice he got me on that. not anymore. he is gonna have to come up with another name this time. moss. lmao
    I don' t know nothin' 'bout no pukerforum...I don't go to ANY other teams boards...I get no enjoyment from being surrounded by a bunch of fools, so why would I go to another team's forum...especially the Packers' forums.

    But you have fun there, so by all means...
    well i cant believe that the dash of spice doesnt use his abilities to slam elsewhere.
    you take the hunker down approach huh?
    please forgive me for straying to enemy territory. :study:
    irate:
    as much as packers come over here might as well repay the favor. :bootyshake:

  8. #8
    enlvikeman's Avatar
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,395

    Re: enlvikeman a jet??????

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    yes, in a trade the vikings trade enlvikeman for SANTANA MOSS, sending the much maligned resident JA to the new york football jets.
    :lol:
    looks like the vikes got screwed on this deal. :?



    "24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

    CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

  9. #9
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    enlvikeman a jet??????

    lmao
    i had to do somethin. ya got me twice. not that i believed either one. i did look at the bio tho. both times.
    ya jerk
    so funny
    still lmao
    made my day
    and i sure that the vikes did.

  10. #10
    MN_Jet_Fan is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    71

    enlvikeman a jet??????

    Can enlviekman call plays better than Paul Hackett? If so, good trade!

    Oh wait! Anyone can call plays better than Hackett!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. This is the real enlvikeman
    By enlvikeman in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 12:34 AM
  2. Is this enlvikeman?
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 03-31-2009, 12:10 AM
  3. An important message from enlvikeman
    By enlvikeman in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-16-2006, 11:02 PM
  4. Congrats enlvikeman on the HOF status!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 09:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •