well, the game just ended...it's about 5 after midnight here in PA. i have to say: WHAT A GREAT FUCKING GAME! even though the vikes lost i can't help feeling half-decent about this game... the front four got to the QB, would have liked to see a bit more 5 man rushes but good job... manning throwing with his left hand to clinch the win was unexpected. culpepper played with confidence...he never gave up. Onterio played awesome... the corners only gave up one TB to a WR, Indy's biggest threats...good job there. i hate that they lost, but the vikes have to feel pretty good about some of the shit they did...

Marcus Robinson was near absent.--diss! Bennett is worthless--diss!--in the shadows of O. Smith, really... Nate Burleson played awesome and came up with the big plays...if the game would have went to OT i feel the VIKES would have won... maybe the vikes used one too many time outs in the second half...they really could of used one... and if they would have won Burleson would easily get the Horse Trailor of the game... anyway, great game. the vikes played well... indy squeaked by. if the vikes play this well next week against GB, we should win...

later.