Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Emmit Retires and Joins in Reggies team of buyers!

I just read in the sports section today that Emmit Smith has announced his retirement, and he is joining Reggie Fowlers coallition to purchase the team from Red! I want Emmit to own part of the team! He is the kinda guy that would actually spend money, and pay good players to play, unlike some owners that we know...:cough: RED :cough:...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Emmit Retires and Joins in Reggies team of buyers!

No way? Are you kidding? That would rock. I really want Red gone. I think Emmit would be a good addition. I wonder though if you have that many owners at what point do they start tripping over eachother in decision making?

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    I just read in the sports section today that Emmit Smith has announced his retirement, and he is joining Reggie Fowlers coallition to purchase the team from Red! I want Emmit to own part of the team! He is the kinda guy that would actually spend money, and pay good players to play, unlike some owners that we know...:cough: RED :cough:...
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

On top of that, now ol' Denny needs a RB in Arizona...He may draft one but I suspect that if the Vikes start talking trade regarding Michael Bennett he'll be shipped down there to join his old coach.
    Even babies know the difference.

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

I wondered if that would happen. Actually I halfway expected Robert Smith to come out of reitrement last year to play for him.

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    On top of that, now ol' Denny needs a RB in Arizona...He may draft one but I suspect that if the Vikes start talking trade regarding Michael Bennett he'll be shipped down there to join his old coach.
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

Semperfi Vike is offline Rookie

Of what paper did you get you info from?

RagnarRatio is offline Waterboy

I thought Emmitt already owned The Vikes after that Herschel trade. Maybe he feels as though he owes us after Lynn made such a horrible decision. :cry:

I still want taylor to buy the team. We all know he has the money to buy the team, fowler has never reported how much he is worth. Plus I would never trust a cowboy owning the Vikings
    You republican whore!

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Emmit Retires and Joins in Reggies team of buyers!

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    link
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"kramer9guy" wrote:
    ???????
    31 Shipp, Marcel RB 5'11" 222 08/8/1978 4 Massachusetts

Shipp seemed to do well when he wasn't injured, which wasn't very long.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"RagnarRatio" wrote:
    I thought Emmitt already owned The Vikes after that Herschel trade. Maybe he feels as though he owes us after Lynn made such a horrible decision. :cry:
    OUCH!!!! That was a low blow RagnarRatio.

We try not to punch ourselves in the nads around here. Save that line for the packers fans to use on us.

As far as Emmitt being a part owner, I am for it. He would hopefully be thinking like a player with his heart and not so much thinking from his wallet or bank account.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast