Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 100
  1. #11
    duvaldomo's Avatar
    duvaldomo is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    903

    Re: EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl

    I like sharper and glad he made the probowls, not sure if he deserved it but what the hey, hes pretty darn good. And the only reason Henderson didnt make it because teams did not run on us and its harder to get tackles when teams just pass on you

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl

    Here is the NFC Team

    NFC
    Offense
    Pos. Starter(s) Reserves

    Quarterback
    Brett Favre, Green Bay
    Matt Hasselbeck, Seattle
    Tony Romo, Dallas

    Running back
    Adrian Peterson, Minnesota
    Marion Barber, Dallas
    Brian Westbrook, Philadelphia


    Fullback
    Tony Richardson, Minnesota



    Wide receiver
    Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona
    Terrell Owens, Dallas
    Donald Driver, Green Bay
    Torry Holt, St. Louis


    Tight end
    Jason Witten, Dallas
    Chris Cooley, Washington

    Tackle
    Flozell Adams, Dallas
    Walter Jones, Seattle
    Chris Samuels, Washington

    Guard
    Leonard Davis, Dallas
    Steve Hutchinson, Minnesota
    Shawn Andrews, Philadelphia

    Center
    Andre Gurode, Dallas
    Matt Birk, Minnesota

    Defense
    Pos. Starter(s) Reserves

    Defensive end
    Aaron Kampman, Green Bay
    Patrick Kerney, Seattle
    Osi Umenyiora, N.Y. Giants

    Defensive tackle
    Kevin Williams, Minnesota
    Pat Williams, Minnesota

    Tommie Harris, Chicago

    Outside linebacker
    Julian Peterson, Seattle
    DeMarcus Ware, Dallas
    Lance Briggs, Chicago

    Inside linebacker
    Lofa Tatupu, Seattle
    Patrick Willis, San Francisco

    Cornerback
    Al Harris, Green Bay
    Marcus Trufant, Seattle
    Terence Newman, Dallas

    Free safety
    Sean Taylor, Washington
    Ken Hamlin, Dallas

    Strong safety
    Darren Sharper, Minnesota



    Special teams
    Pos. Starter(s) Reserves

    Punter
    Andy Lee, San Francisco



    Placekicker
    Nicholas Folk, Dallas



    Kick returner
    Devin Hester, Chicago

    Special teamer
    Brendon Ayanbadejo, Chicago



    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  3. #13
    Braddock's Avatar
    Braddock is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Clermont, FL
    Posts
    1,630

    Re: EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl

    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    Great that both Kevin and Pat made it in but how could Sharper have been chosen I'm not even enough of a homer to think he should be a pro bowler this year.
    Im more pissed that Antione Winfield diddnt make it but i bet AW and EJ make alternates
    EJ plays a position where there are a lot of good players. Winfield gets snubbed every year. Toine, you're my pro bowler (as well as T-Jack )
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl

    Can't really complain about one not making it after we got 7 selections.

  5. #15
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl

    Who wants to tell me how Lofa Tatupu made it over Henderson and Nick Barnett?

    7 guys from our team going though, I'm impressed.

    I'm just glad Pat and Kevin Williams are both going, that was the only thing I would have been truly angry about.

  6. #16
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl

    Congrats of 7 making the pro bowl... but I agree on the MLB... EJ and Barnett got worked over.

    On how in the world does Sharper make the Pro Bowl? Sorry but that was a cheap trip to HI.


  7. #17
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl

    "Braddock" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "FuadFan" wrote:
    Great that both Kevin and Pat made it in but how could Sharper have been chosen I'm not even enough of a homer to think he should be a pro bowler this year.
    Im more pissed that Antione Winfield diddnt make it but i bet AW and EJ make alternates
    EJ plays a position where there are a lot of good players. Winfield gets snubbed every year. Toine, you're my pro bowler (as well as T-Jack )
    Other years the case could be made but Antoine has missed almost half the season this year with injuries how can you say he should make the pro bowl?
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  8. #18
    vikes2456's Avatar
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl

    EJ has played at a pro bowl caliber level this year, however other players did as well. He may very well be an alternate, we shall see. However, next year with hopefully more additions/better play alltogether on D, he may do even better, and get a trip to Hawaii

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl

    The Vikings also had linebacker E.J. Henderson, special teams coverage ace Heath Farwell, kicker Ryan Longwell and left tackle Bryant McKinnie named as alternates.

    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

  10. #20
    jobusrum is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    40

    Re: EJ Henderson doesnt make probowl

    "funkyasflea" wrote:
    OK.
    So I was looking at the starting roster for the Pro Bowl this year....

    Brett Favre is the starting QB....AP is the RB, and Richardson is the FB.......It is going to make me sick watching Favre hand the ball off to AP.
    I am going to grimace every time one of our linemen or our Fullback throw their body infront of a blitz to protect Favre.
    I know it is kinda mean...but I hope Hutch "misses a few blocks" when Favre is in.
    I don't want him to get injured or anything, I just would not mind seeing him take a hit or two.

    you wont have to worry about it. Favre has backed out of the meaningless Pro Bowl for years and I'm sure he'll do it again this season.

    11 Cowboys is hilarious. Have no clue why Woodson didn't make it

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will Erin Henderson & Jaymar Johnson Make The Team?
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 01:21 PM
  2. doesnt this just look awesome?
    By magicci in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 11:46 AM
  3. 07 ProBowl
    By JDante in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 11:12 PM
  4. Re: Who u think is gonna make the probowl?
    By ThorSPL in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 05:40 AM
  5. vikes in probowl
    By little redhead in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-22-2004, 06:05 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •