VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

EJ Guilty of Drunken Driving

Well EJ has been found guilty of drinking and driving when he was down in Maryland, He has probation for like 1 year, i hope he learns a lesson from this. Ej is one of my favorite up and coming youngs guys on the team other than (B.Williams, K. Williams) But he has got to stay out of trouble, if he gets suspened for this beating up the bar dude its gonna suck.

I think he has alot of potetial, i loved seeing him on specail teams last year, he was a serious WEDGE BUSTER and layed some people out, notabley the lions kick returner and that blaylock guy on the chiefs which were both injured by his hits. I hope he can straightin up and play some football for us. I like his mean streak but he can't be pounding guys after there already knocked out.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Well, I just hope he straightens himself out! Otherwise, we've got problems in the middle. Who's EJ's backup (I can't rememeber the name......)?

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    Well, I just hope he straightens himself out! Otherwise, we've got problems in the middle. Who's EJ's backup (I can't rememeber the name......)?

Rod davis, our 5th round pick, will be his backup when the season starts, but right now his backup is max yates. I wonder when we are gonna hear what actually happened in that bar fight, tice said we would be suprised by what really happened compared to what was being reported. I also love EJ and think he is gonna be an awesome MLB in the NFL.

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "Viking_Spirit" wrote:

Rod davis, our 5th round pick, will be his backup when the season starts, but right now his backup is max yates. I wonder when we are gonna hear what actually happened in that bar fight, tice said we would be suprised by what really happened compared to what was being reported. I also love EJ and think he is gonna be an awesome MLB in the NFL.
    I wanna know who won the bar fights... :wink:

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Well i think EJ and Nattiel won that fight, in a wayi dont blame them for sticking up for there teamate i garantee that if i was at the club and friend was getting an A$$ kicking i think i would jump in and defend him but as far as beating him up after he was knocked out, that was proly straight adrinaline, they just need to have parties at there houses, they r pro football players i imagine they can get women over to there houses

I imagine that the whole thing was way overblown, like it always is, remeber when moss pushed the meter lady with his car, hell when reports came out i thought she was in the hospital dieing or something, but hopefully things will get straightened out and EJ can crank it out

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

I am sure the NFL will impose a fine at the very least or a suspension and more if he has violated the NFL substance abuse policy more than once.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

this guy better be able to play and do it well. so far he seems like more trouble than anything else. i hate it when players do this kind of junk! looks bad on the entire organization.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"jiggyjack" wrote:
    this guy better be able to play and do it well. so far he seems like more trouble than anything else. i hate it when players do this kind of junk! looks bad on the entire organization.

Don't worry man, I promise he can play. The boy has skills.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

There is no question EJ has skills, he was a great college player in Maryland and I think we stole him in the draft!! I can't wait to see this guy perform on the field as a starter!! He's just got to stop being an idiot on the streets!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!