Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EJ

EJ

honesstly, i like that kind of attitude they showed. BUT ONLY ON THE FIELD! they need to realize that the rules of football nad the rules of life do not run on parallel tracks
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

EJ

That kind of attitude shows no respect, at least on the football field you respect your opponents. You don't beat them after their unconcious.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

EJ

i'm talking like the bloodthirsty-ness of it. you gotta have respect while you knock your opponent on his @ss.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

EJ

Morons, that is what they are!! But, sadly, they'll probably get off because they are professional athletes!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

EJ

actually, i retract my last two statements. it's nice to see these guys have some intensity, but obviously it's too much both on and off the field. the thing of it is, they don't know where to draw the line. they also don't realize the reprocusions. i'm not talking to them personally, or to the team, or to the guy himself even. does this guy have a family? kids who are gonna have to see their daddy in the hospital 'cause the vikings beat him half to death?

in fact, i don't retract my statements, i apppologise for them. this kind of thing has gone on way too long. i for one would rather these guys really get what's comming to them and our team not do as well, than have them on the team and explain to my son why the vikings have turned into a bunch of drunks and thugs.

tice, brezinski, and other management... straighten this team out. be an example to the rest of professional sports instead of an excuse for another team

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

EJ

im getting sick of ej lets start rod davis
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Big Daddy is offline Starter

EJ

E.J. is making Moss look like a saint! Moss has only been in the press for good things, while Henderson is doing everything he can to put himself in jail.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

EJ

EJ Henderson pisses me the f-ck off. I don't care how well he plays, he's a troublemaker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

EJ

Methinks its a little odd Henderson needs alcohol to feel intensity.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

EJ

Kind of like Favre needed vicodin to do anything!! Yeah, I do see the similarities!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12