Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EJ

Mossville is offline Starter

EJ

Frankly, I dont want this guy on our team. I dont want to see our team turn into the Miami Hurricanes of the NFL. His latest run in with the law concerning this brawl has made me believe he his a dumb shit. Getting an OWI and brutally beating 1 man down with the help of 3 others makes me sick. Plug his ass on the bench and sign someone that will bust his ass on the field and stay out of trouble off the field. Here is the link to the story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-vikingsvikingsthreep&prov=fanball&type=lgns

Whats everyone else think of this incident? I personally have harsh feelings against people that gang up on one person. i witnessed something of that sort before and it made me sick to watch. :angryfire:

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: EJ

"Mossville" wrote:
    Frankly, I dont want this guy on our team. I dont want to see our team turn into the Miami Hurricanes of the NFL. His latest run in with the law concerning this brawl has made me believe he his a dumb shit. Getting an OWI and brutally beating 1 man down with the help of 3 others makes me sick. Plug his ass on the bench and sign someone that will bust his ass on the field and stay out of trouble off the field. Here is the link to the story:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=fanball-vikingsvikingsthreep&prov=fanball&type=lgns

Whats everyone else think of this incident? I personally have harsh feelings against people that gang up on one person. i witnessed something of that sort before and it made me sick to watch. :angryfire:

1st of all you don't know EJ personally, so you don't know what kind of person he is. 2nd, we don't know any details about the fight, so who knows what he actually did. He did just have knee surgery, so I am not sure how much he could actually participate. It is wrong to team up on somebody, but frankly, some guys just deserve it. Some guys seem to think they are unstoppable and challenege a group instead of one person, and these are the kind of guys that need to be tought a lesson. Now again, who knows what actually happened? I don't, so I am not gonna judge these guys just yet, like you seem to already have done.

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "Mossville" wrote:

1st of all you don't know EJ personally, so you don't know what kind of person he is. 2nd, we don't know any details about the fight, so who knows what he actually did. He did just have knee surgery, so I am not sure how much he could actually participate. It is wrong to team up on somebody, but frankly, some guys just deserve it. Some guys seem to think they are unstoppable and challenege a group instead of one person, and these are the kind of guys that need to be tought a lesson. Now again, who knows what actually happened? I don't, so I am not gonna judge these guys just yet, like you seem to already have done.

OK, I just read this link, and they seem to know a lot more than the one I read on ESPN.com. Not good at all. ESPN.com, didn't talk about the cops seeing it all, and the whole kicking and puching the guy, when he was already knocked out. This is pretty bad guys. If it happened as it sounds, these 3 guys are in serious trouble. Can't get away with it, when the cops were watching everything. Not sure why the cops wouldn't have stopped it earlier if they saw it all? Why would they wait and let them beat him, when he was knocked out. Or maybe that is all they saw? This sounds really bad, but i wanna wait to make a judgement on the players after the complete details come out.

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    [quote]"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "Mossville" wrote:

OK, I just read this link, and they seem to know a lot more than the one I read on ESPN.com. Not good at all. ESPN.com, didn't talk about the cops seeing it all, and the whole kicking and puching the guy, when he was already knocked out. This is pretty bad guys. If it happened as it sounds, these 3 guys are in serious trouble. Can't get away with it, when the cops were watching everything. Not sure why the cops wouldn't have stopped it earlier if they saw it all? Why would they wait and let them beat him, when he was knocked out. Or maybe that is all they saw? This sounds really bad, but i wanna wait to make a judgement on the players after the complete details come out.[/qu

One thing is for sure, we have never needed to sign trotter so bad. Please go get this guy signed fast!

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

EJ

some people deserve it???? are you kidding me??? If somebody is already out then no he doesnt deserve anymore period, no matter the situation. I hope i took it out of context because if that is how you meant to say it, you are wrong. Maybe he got beat up ok, but after he is out hes out, these kids are more immature then most, i dont know him but i do know if had a role like that i would be a man and be responsible, not fighting one guy with three of my friends
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

EJ

Henderson has had nothing but problems since joining the Vikes. The funny thing is that the reason he supposedly slipped in the draft was a suspect back. The back has been OK it's just everything else that is making him look like a draft bust. The kid has/had potential. Too bad...
    Even babies know the difference.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

EJ

Wow this is bad. Those guys are retarded. I say go sign Trotter AND gildon, win the SB this year , and rebuild the LB corps.

Then again, maybe E.J. will pull a Ray Lewis and play amazing next season after getting involved outside a bar.

I havn't really heard any interviews with E.J. or anything, but it seems like he has some real attitude problems. They all need to get serious or get off the team.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

EJ

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    They all need to get serious or get off the team.
    I agree...one bad apple...
    Tice needs to raise the bar when it comes to his players behavior.
    He seems to let alot fly when it comes to alcohol related incidents.
    He needs to get tough with these guys and let them know that this type of stuff will not be accepted.
    These guys are supposed to be professional athletes, not drunken frat boys.
    Even babies know the difference.

Mossville is offline Starter

EJ

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Wow this is bad. Those guys are retarded. I say go sign Trotter AND gildon, win the SB this year , and rebuild the LB corps.

Then again, maybe E.J. will pull a Ray Lewis and play amazing next season after getting involved outside a bar.

I havn't really heard any interviews with E.J. or anything, but it seems like he has some real attitude problems. They all need to get serious or get off the team.
    great idea man, would love to see them get both gildon and trotter. They may be older but they know how to play ball and get the job done.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

EJ

They both will be pretty solid for a couple more years.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast