Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Effects of a win or loss

Hey thanks man!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Effects of a win or loss

"SacredStar" wrote:

I'm on the outside looking in, so I have alot of time to analyze things.
    The fact your team isn't in the playofs may have something to do with that, too! :tongue:
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Effects of a win or loss

Personally I think the vikings have too much leadership and talent offensively to get blown out in this one. If we get down early I honestly believe we will fight back into it. That being said I still have no idea if they have what it takes to win, but if they do I guarantee there will be alot alot of people in the media taking back their claims that this team has no character.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Effects of a win or loss

"ADubya26" wrote:
    Wicked Koala, are you a Pats fan or a Bills fan?
    He's a Puke fan...just doesn't have the gravitas to admit it to us! ukeright:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Effects of a win or loss

I did predict the score. On one of these threads and I said it would be the Vikes 24
    Pack 21

I also posted that score on the pack web site if you want to check up on it. :lol:

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Effects of a win or loss

For you doubters about my loyalty to the Vikes go to the packer site and go down to the "playoff games" catagory then look in the "what's the score and why" thread. you will see I predicted OUR team will win by the score of 24 to 21.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Del Rio Guest

Effects of a win or loss

No one doubts your loyalty Tark well at least I don't. It's ok to have a bleak outlook on things there's nothing wrong with trying to keep things in perspective. But Comon this week let it all hang out man. Get crazy hyped for this game. Don't reserve any hard feelings.

There will be a long off season to discuss the short comings I better see some life in you this week

Effects of a win or loss

I am a little more nervous about this one bu tif the D shows up we can beat them. The lbs that I have been harping on played an awesome game, particularly CLAIBORNE he played an awesome game. Our dbs play well also which gave favre fits and time for our D line to get to him. Should be a great game if they come out with that same intensity. How was that Del Rio, Peace!!! :thumbright:

Del Rio Guest

Effects of a win or loss

Not to shabby.

It is Monday however and you will be graded on your progress by Friday you should be bouncing off the walls

Effects of a win or loss

I will be and getting very nervous, wouldn't it be sweet to knock the fudgepackers and Eagles out of the playoffs!!!!!!! :cheers:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast