Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Edjerrin James in a Vikes jersey next season

Could happen. The vikes will be hitting the FA market hard next spring looking to add depth at running back. I feel Bennett will be gone and maybe OS as well. Moe may not be back as retirement has been brought up. The colts will not be able to sign Wayne, Freeney and James so James should be out there. He would certainly bring a new dimension to our offense.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

mfenlon is offline Rookie

Re: Edjerrin James in a Vikes jersey next season

Love it!! But he will be signed before the playoffs even start...
    #1 in The North

cyviking is offline Starter Spectromancer: Gamer's Pack Champion

that would be so sweet but i just cant see it happening. I would much rather get Edge or another established RB than draft another one. I foresee Bennett will still be on the team next year though....ugh...i still like the guy though for some reason.
    "Lurker" turned Poster
    2005-06 The Lost Vikings

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

"mfenlon" wrote:
    Love it!! But he will be signed before the playoffs even start...
    By who? Colts cant afford him.
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

no way. He will be signed by the colts. All they have to do is cut a couple of people and make cap room for him.

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

Would be nice but he has stated several times he hates living in cold weather.........But maybe enough money would make him buy a winter coat.....Another thing; he hates training camp and rarely comes in on time and also wants a grass field for the ( his ) home team he plays for....I've read that several times in magazines and newspapers but since he can't go home to Miami anymore maybe he would consider us.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    no way. He will be signed by the colts. All they have to do is cut a couple of people and make cap room for him.
    There is nothing like it to play for a winning team. Manning, Harrison and others better realize that. James has managed to stay healthy after his knee injury way back when. He has proven himself to be worthy, and the other guys better help make his contract work. They will make it work, even if they have to franchise him.

The last 3 years, that is all people have said, they won't sign him. They have done it and kept doing it. It will get done. No one wants to leave a winning team.

James just wants to know he is wanted by the Colts.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i think they will lose wayne before they lose james. also manning may take a pay cut so he can keep what he has together. the colts need james just as much as they need manning and harrison.
    We're bringing purple back.

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

Sorry to burst bubbles but I do not want him. Yes he has played great the last few years but he has taken a beating. In his career he has over 2100 carries and over 340 receptions. Time will take its toll on him sooner than latter just look at Priest Holms. I would hate to see the Vikes spend big time money on him only to have him go down with a career ending injury and waste alot of cap space.
    I.B.O.T. #213

It would be nice to have him but I highly doubt it will happen. It is the same as us wishing for Ray Lewis. We probably have a better shot at Alexander and last I heard him and the Seahawks were negatioating.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast