Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Edinger History-A drunk

Hey! Lets trade for.....

Travis Henry

HENRY, TRAVIS
    9/01
    Buffalo Bills rookie running back Travis Henry pleaded guilty on Friday to a misdemeanor for sexual misconduct and faces up to 90 days in prison. Henry was charged with trying to have sexual contact with a 15-year-old girl. Sexual misconduct covers any attempt of sexual contact between an adult and someone younger than 17. In agreeing to charge the 22-year-old Henry with a misdemeanor, District Attorney Frank Clark acknowledged that the sexual encounter was consensual, and that the girl told Henry she was almost 18. Along with the 90 days in jail, Henry can be fined a maximum $500 for the misdemeanor. The guilty plea could lead to a suspension by the NFL for violating the league's personal conduct policy

How about Edgerrin James

JAMES, EDGERRIN
    Indianapolis Colts running back Edgerrin James was fined $500 and his driver's license was suspended for a month for speeding in his hometown. James was caught driving at 111 mph in a 60 mph zone on May 8 in Immokalee, about 125 miles southeast of Tampa. His attorney, Paul Layne, accepted the fine and suspension at Collier County traffic court hearing Tuesday to avoid a trial. Traffic Magistrate Larry Pivacek said James, who did not appear at the hearing, has had 11 moving violations since 1995, many of them for speeding.

(I'd rather go with Shaun Alexander)

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Good ole Anthony Carter

CARTER, ANTHONY
    6/03
    Former Minnesota Vikings receiver Anthony Carter pleaded guilty Monday to charges related to a domestic battery case, and received five years of probation. The 11-year NFL veteran was arrested in June on charges he beat his wife and pointed a handgun at her head. Carter was initially charged with domestic battery, assault with a firearm and false imprisonment. However, prosecutors agreed to his pleading guilty to a reduced charge of assault with a deadly weapon, said Mike Edmondson, a state attorney's office spokesman. The other charges were dropped. Carter was then placed on five years of probation, rather than a more significant penalty, because of a request from his wife. Carter must also attend a 26-week domestic battery course and meet monthly with a mental health counselor over the next six months. Kimberly Carter told deputies her husband struck her in the face and threw her to the ground repeatedly, the arrest report said. She also said he pointed a .45-caliber handgun at her head and wouldn't let her leave their home or call for help. Carter was arrested in 1998 and 2000 on domestic battery charges. He was placed on probation for one year following the second arrest. In 1988, Carter was arrested in Minneapolis and charged with disorderly conduct after a skirmish with a Vikings teammate outside a nightclub.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

Ahhhh....Chris Walsh

WALSH, CHRIS
    Chris Walsh of the Minnesota Vikings will serve at least 12 days in jail after pleading guilty to a drunken driving charge in Scottsdale, Ariz. Walsh was sentenced to 30 days in jail and was ordered to go through alcohol screening and counseling. He will have to serve the final 18 days of his sentence if he does not complete the program. He also was fined $1,277 during Friday's hearing. Walsh was arrested near his home in Scottsdale last March. His blood-alcohol level was 0.229 percent. The legal limit in Arizona is 0.08 percent. Any drunken driving conviction with a blood-alcohol level of 0.18 percent or more is considered extreme and carries a stiffer penalty. It was the second time Walsh was charged with drunken driving. He was arrested Jan. 10, 1998, on drunken driving charges in Minneapolis after returning from a Vikings playoff loss in San Francisco. In May 1998 he pleaded guilty to a lesser charge of careless driving.

BUT HERE'S MY FAVORITES:

FAVRE, BRETT
    Brett Favre may be addicted to Vicodin, a common painkiller, and alcohol could be part of the problem, Favre's father said Wednesday. Irvin Favre said he doesn't know exactly where his son, the Green Bay Packers quarterback and the National Football League's Most Valuable Player, is receiving treatment or how long it will be before he gets to see him, but believes he's in good hands. Brett Favre announced Tuesday that he had entered the league drug program after suffering a seizure in February following ankle surgery. While not fully identifying the substance he was abusing, Favre implied that it was medication he had been receiving. The elder Favre said he's been concerned about his son's use of alcohol at times but never to the point that he thought it was a problem. The Packers quarterback is known for his nightlife, especially early in his career when Atlanta Falcons teammates nicknamed him "Barfly." While Brett Favre's drinking was widely publicized -- he once said that he practically grew up in a bar -- his abuse of painkillers apparently was well hidden.

GREEN, AHMAN
    3/99
    Seattle Seahawks running back Ahman Green pleaded innocent Friday to a charge of fourth-degree assault in a domestic violence case. At his court appearance in Kirkland Municipal Court, Green's bail was set at $2,000, which he posted a short time later. The former Nebraska star appeared in court in an orange jail jumpsuit and handcuffs. Police arrested Green on Thursday after his girlfriend said he had pushed a door into her face, chipping a tooth and causing a bloody lip. In court Friday, she told the judge that Green had pushed, pulled and kicked her at other times in their relationship since they lived together in Nebraska and California. They have a child together and were supposed to be married Thursday. Green has been ordered to have no contact with her. Green did not speak in court.

1/03
    Green Bay Packers running back Ahman Green could face up to $450 in fines and have his driver's license revoked for up to one year after he allegedly failed to report a traffic accident last week. Green's 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer spun out on Interstate 43 while traveling southbound in snowy conditions on Jan. 28, according to the Sheboygan County Sheriff's Department. The accident happened just west of Sheboygan, Wis., which is about halfway between Green Bay and Milwaukee. The SUV crashed through a fence separating the interstate from another highway, and the driver left the scene without notifying law enforcement officials, Sheriff's Lt. LeRoy Nennig said. ``We knew it was Ahman Green's truck because the license plate fell off his vehicle, and we found it by the fence,' Nennig said. Green was cited for failing to notify police of an accident and for “hit-and-run to property adjacent to a highway,' Nennig said

DAVENPORT, NAJEH
    4/02
    Green Bay Packers fullback Najeh Davenport was arrested Monday, accused of breaking into a university dormitory and defecating in a woman’s closet. Davenport, 23, surrended to police Monday and was charged with a second-degree felony count of burglary and a misdemeanor count of criminal mischief, said Richard Master, a Miami Shores police spokesman. The former University of Miami player was wanted on a warrant issued in April. He was released Monday from a Miami-Dade County jail after posting a $6,500 bond. If convicted, he could be sentenced to up to 15 years in prison. “This whole thing is a misunderstanding. Najeh had nothing to do with the situation,� said Richard Sharpstein, Davenport’s attorney. According to police, Davenport crept into a dorm room at Barry University around 6 a.m. on April 1. A woman sleeping in the room, Mary McCarthy, told police she was startled by a strange sound and saw Davenport squatting in her closet. Davenport then allegedly defecated in a laundry basket, McCarthy told detectives

RIVERA, MARCO
    Green Bay Packers guard Marco Rivera has pleaded innocent to drunken driving and speeding. Rivera was arrested May 19 after a Brown County Sheriff's Department deputy clocked him doing 95 mph in a 45 mph zone. Tests showed Rivera's blood-alcohol level was 0.196 percent, nearly twice the legal limit to drive, authorities said. Rivera, 28, has an Aug. 9 pretrial conference with Brown County Circuit Judge Sue Bischel. Rivera faces a fine of up to $736 on the drunken-driving citation and $458 for the speeding ticket. If convicted on both, he would lose his license temporarily, police said.

Also, Chumura the Child-Rapist
    Green the Wife Beater Part Deax
    Harris the Stripper Assaulter

Man, I hate those scandalous Packers!!!!

Let this be your guide to the Vikings, the team Mike Tice has stressed "character" about.

Makes Randy seem tame......

After all, the NFL is the National F**k-Up League!!!!

Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach

Arent we over that randy thing by now?? And no, it doesnt really make him sound tame. It's not like randy never pushed a female cop down the road by his car.. oh and I'm sure I class act like Randy never got drunk before.. Time to get over it, I'm sure just about every player in the league has some sort of skeleton.. no need to harp on it unless it gets in the way on the field or in the lockeroom..

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Didn't Larry Ned get arrested recently for stealing a laptop or something? I think you missed him.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"Euphman06" wrote:
    Arent we over that randy thing by now?? And no, it doesnt really make him sound tame. It's not like randy never pushed a female cop down the road by his car.. oh and I'm sure I class act like Randy never got drunk before.. Time to get over it, I'm sure just about every player in the league has some sort of skeleton.. no need to harp on it unless it gets in the way on the field or in the lockeroom..
    For the hundreth time, it wasn't a COP, it was the Minnesota equivelent of a "Meter-Maid", and she had no authority to impeed his vehicular progress (Which is why he only got a ticket).

All in all, a good read. Shows that we (The Vikings) aren't exactly up for sainthood. When will they ever learn.

Caine

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

I nominate Audio for the award for "Most Consecutive Posts by One Person on a Single Thread - 2005".

I dont know that there has ever been such a run without someone getting in there to disrupt the streak, but then again I guess it was like 3am when he was posting these so that kind of limits some of the traffic he was competing with.

fanofpurple is offline Waterboy

Are you an Elling fan trying to bring up trash on Edinger??????? Seems like this is past history & everyone does make mistakes sometime or other. I suppose you never got drunk in your life????? It was durring off season you know. I also bet Elling isn't trashing Edinger or anyone else for no reason. He probably has better manners. :!:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast