Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Eddie George prediction

Now that I think about it he probably won't go to Tampa. Gruden really likes Charlie Garner and even though George is better I think it's kind of a long shot.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

TWISTED is offline Training Camp

Eddie George prediction

Is everyone in here retarded? He is the most over rated turd in the NFL. The only thing I'll give him is he's dependable. Hardly ever misses a game. If you need three yards, he'll get ya three yards. If you need five yards, he'll get ya three yards. Good lord people, do you watch any other games other than the Vikings? How can you trust a guy who coordinates his accessories??
    cf7231f7c41f3d4c4e95634c9d920584

SacredStar is offline Rookie

Eddie George prediction

Dallas has alot of cash in the cap,but Philadelphia is his hometown and Lurie would sign him just to make sure Dallas doesn't get him.

Parcells has stated he is not interested in George,but that could be a smokescreen.

My guess is Philadelphia over Tampa.
    [img:2dca9ca3d7]http://www.boomspeed.com/insano/ss.jpg[/img:2dca9ca3d7]

silvermane is offline Rookie

Eddie George prediction

i don't think any team has a need for eddie george right now. unlike with quarterback it is not usually a good idea to bring in a rb with only two or three years left in him just because he's experienced. george no longer has the speed and cutback ability that made him so good before and it would not be a smart investment for anybody not even philly or tampa.

Eddie George prediction

Yea but if he wanted to go out with a bang kind of like Favor except to be at home proving he could be a good RB not smith caliber but give the guy his due like twisted said you want three he gets it you want five he get three having said that if he does go to Philly he could be tring to make his last years count
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Eddie George prediction

Eddie George needs to retire. Just like Emmitt should have done last year. I'm glad I wasn't around to see OJ play out his career somewhere else and Franco Harris and I'm sure the list goes on and on. I know it's got to be hard for these guys to just hang it up, but when your time comes in the NFL it comes quick!! Eddie George has hit his time!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Eddie George prediction

Hey as it is I thought eddie geroge :scratch: was a comentator :shaking:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Eddie George prediction

Tampa or Dallas

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Eddie George prediction

"TWISTED" wrote:
    Is everyone in here retarded? He is the most over rated turd in the NFL. The only thing I'll give him is he's dependable. Hardly ever misses a game. If you need three yards, he'll get ya three yards. If you need five yards, he'll get ya three yards. Good lord people, do you watch any other games other than the Vikings? How can you trust a guy who coordinates his accessories??
    I pretty much agree here. At best, I think George is only suited to be a short yardage back, the kind of guy you bring in at the goal line or on 3rd and 1. His YPC average has really stunk for the last 3 or 4 years, he doesn't deserve to be a feature back in the NFL any more, and he certainly isn't worthy of the kind of money he turned down from the Titans. He may wind up signing elsewhere just to spite Tennessee, but I'd wager he won't get more money than they were offering.

He should just hang 'em up.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12