Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33
  1. #11
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Early Power Rankings Have Vikes 25th...

    I don't really see how the Patriots are not #1.

    They were a drive away from winning the Super Bowl last year, and had an amazing off-season.

  2. #12
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Early Power Rankings Have Vikes 25th...

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Does this surprise anybody at all?
    Where the Vikes are at? No. But With GB ahead of them yes. Chicago had a horrible offseason. But yes, they should be ahead of the Vikes.

  3. #13
    LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    423

    Re: Early Power Rankings Have Vikes 25th...

    Great!
    Room to move up!
    I'll take being underestimated.
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

  4. #14
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re: Early Power Rankings Have Vikes 25th...

    "Garland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Does this surprise anybody at all?
    Where the Vikes are at? No. But With GB ahead of them yes. Chicago had a horrible offseason. But yes, they should be ahead of the Vikes.
    Green Bay swept us last season and finished with a better record.
    Why wouldn't they be ranked ahead of us?
    I don't think a decent draft is going to push us up the rankings too much.

  5. #15
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Early Power Rankings Have Vikes 25th...

    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Does this surprise anybody at all?
    Where the Vikes are at? No. But With GB ahead of them yes. Chicago had a horrible offseason. But yes, they should be ahead of the Vikes.
    Green Bay swept us last season and finished with a better record.
    Why wouldn't they be ranked ahead of us?
    I don't think a decent draft is going to push us up the rankings too much.
    True, But I se the Pack as getting worse not better. Farve is another year older and No RB to speak of. In addition to Farve not being happy. It surprises me is all.

  6. #16
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Early Power Rankings Have Vikes 25th...

    you know this is accurate cus joseph ross is well, the football expert!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  7. #17
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Early Power Rankings Have Vikes 25th...

    "Garland" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Does this surprise anybody at all?
    Where the Vikes are at? No. But With GB ahead of them yes. Chicago had a horrible offseason. But yes, they should be ahead of the Vikes.
    We sucked last year.
    GB did better.
    I do not know how much the offseason is factored but it seems right to me.

    This way you will not get your hopes up.
    ;D

  8. #18
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: Early Power Rankings Have Vikes 25th...

    If my printer worked, I'd make a hard copy of the rankings, take a crap, and wipe my ass with it.

    But seriously, I agree with Cog and Ultra. The Vikes and Chili have something to prove. This just illustrates the obvious fact that no one expects much from this team this year.

    Hopefully they'll shock 'em all.
    ;D
    -Sno

  9. #19
    tb04512's Avatar
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,803

    Re: Early Power Rankings Have Vikes 25th...

    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    If my printer worked, I'd make a hard copy of the rankings, take a crap, and wipe my jiggly butt with it.

    But seriously, I agree with Cog and Ultra. The Vikes and Chili have something to prove. This just illustrates the obvious fact that no one expects much from this team this year.

    Hopefully they'll shock 'em all.
    ;D
    ill print it and send it in the mail.. however u will owe me 41cents!!!
    ;D

    Thanks josdin00

  10. #20
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: Early Power Rankings Have Vikes 25th...

    "tb04512" wrote:
    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    If my printer worked, I'd make a hard copy of the rankings, take a crap, and wipe my jiggly butt with it.

    But seriously, I agree with Cog and Ultra. The Vikes and Chili have something to prove. This just illustrates the obvious fact that no one expects much from this team this year.

    Hopefully they'll shock 'em all.
    ;D
    ill print it and send it in the mail.. however u will owe me 41cents!!!
    ;D
    No way. If you reference the "Stamps" thread, you'll note that I think paying for sending a piece of paper is the dumbest shit ever.

    Thanks for the thoughts tho! lol
    -Sno

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Peter King: Early Power Rankings
    By marstc09 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 01:31 PM
  2. Vikes moving up in the power rankings
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 10:27 AM
  3. Vikes Move Up In Power Rankings
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 09:48 PM
  4. Vikings 25th In NFL Power Rankings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-17-2006, 07:25 AM
  5. Early Power Rankings
    By freaky in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 09:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •