Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Holmstrom is offline Rookie

Re:Early look at 2010 scehdules

Who cares about next year. I've already packed it in for that one. Who exactly are we gonna have at QB??? Whoever it is, it won't be pretty.

That's why it's imperative that we win it all THIS YEAR. But, are we gonna manage to screw that up and throw it away in week 15???
    None

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Holmstrom wrote:
    Who cares about next year. I've already packed it in for that one. Who exactly are we gonna have at QB??? Whoever it is, it won't be pretty.

That's why it's imperative that we win it all THIS YEAR. But, are we gonna manage to screw that up and throw it away in week 15???
    lol awesome. You've already given up on 2010. LMAO. I bet you're C Mac's hero now.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

2010=2008,2007. Snooze fest.

Our chances of winning the big one are certainly not going to be any better than they are THIS YEAR.In fact they will get worse. We need to finish what we started THIS YEAR. We are too close to let ANYTHING f**k this up now.
    None

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Holmstrom wrote:

Are you going to drag this into every thread or what?

You're right. Let's talk about the 2010 schedule. :silly: Thoughts??? Looks brutal.

I see TJack and SR leading us to an exciting 6-10 season.
    None

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

what the hell is a scehdule and did have have to get a shot for that in 2010 like the H1N1 in '09.... oh wait scehdule is Edmonchuck for schedule

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Holmstrom wrote:

I love the "Win now or else" almost as much as I love the "We gotta win one for (Insert Player here)" crowd.

Long story short, this staff appears to have long term vision in mind when it built this team and continues to refine it.

Are Franchise QB's hard to find. Yes, but in the end, it doesn't spell dome that we might (the Noodle is on a two year contract) have a new QB next year. Believe it or not, teams are always loose players and have to replace them.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

TNViking is offline Starter

I understand the how they decide the opponents for next year but no one has ever come out and explained the home-away part to me.

I hope this is right as a bunch of us were wanting to go to New Orleans for a game next year but weren't sure if that would be a home or away game. Look's like Bourbon Street, Here we come.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

TNViking wrote:
    I understand the how they decide the opponents for next year but no one has ever come out and explained the home-away part to me.

I hope this is right as a bunch of us were wanting to go to New Orleans for a game next year but weren't sure if that would be a home or away game. Look's like Bourbon Street, Here we come.
    That is the only away game I want to go to as well. That could be a blast.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

gregair13 wrote:
    Since we have already been exposed as frauds and our season is over, might as well look at next year's potential victims...
    And here I was thinking the Vikings have 2 more games left as well as a home playoff game still to play.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12