Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    87

    Eagles Know We Will Be Tough...

    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20081229_Eagles_Notebook__Eagles_know_Vikings_will _be_tough_in_wild-card_matchup.html


    Not many of the eagles really know what we are about... This will obviously only help us because outside of game film they have only played us a couple times in the last 5-6 years (i dont know for sure) but it hasnt been many.
    Without having that experience against us, its one more they thing have to worry about.


    We on the other hand have childress, use to be under Andy Reid and knows more about their personel and coaching than most other coaches since he worked for this organization.

    I can only imagine this will help us....any thoughts?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    87

    Re: Eagles Know We Will Be Tough...

    http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/20081229_10_things_for_Eagles_fans_to_ponder_about _Vikings.html

    Another similar article

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Eagles Know We Will Be Tough...

    Eagles fans will come out and be cocky and belligerent, just like they always are.
    The worst part about hosting them will be the fact that we will have some of the asshats in our stadium.
    Course, a decisive Vikings victory will shut them up...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Eagles Know We Will Be Tough...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Eagles fans will come out and be cocky and belligerent, just like they always are.
    The worst part about hosting them will be the fact that we will have some of the asshats in our stadium.
    Course, a decisive Vikings victory will shut them up...
    Nodak, you have to catch up on your terms.
    Asshat is good but the new term to use is Asschunks.
    ;D

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    87

    Re: Eagles Know We Will Be Tough...

    they should also be reminded of the numerous times the choked in the playoffs! the three years in a row they lose the NFC championship and the 4th year when they lost the superbowl

    back then when they had T.O. i thought their offense was alot more explosive....S jackson, avant, westbrook have all been good this year but still having those two receivers run a deep route scares me much less than if TO was running that same one!

    SKOL VIKES keep proving people wrong

  6. #6
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: Eagles Know We Will Be Tough...

    "UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    they should also be reminded of the numerous times the choked in the playoffs! the three years in a row they lose the NFC championship and the 4th year when they lost the superbowl

    back then when they had T.O. i thought their offense was alot more explosive....S jackson, avant, westbrook have all been good this year but still having those two receivers run a deep route scares me much less than if TO was running that same one!

    SKOL VIKES keep proving people wrong
    sigh.. more talk of them "choking".
    If they are regular chokes, than what were the vikings during their 3 SB berths?

    Losing 3 NFC Championships, means they still won playoff games before those losses.
    Losing in the SB, means they still won the NFC Championship.

    They will be a tough team.
    Besides, if people called your team choke artists, wouldn't that be all the more reason to go out and put on a hell of a performance?


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Eagles Know We Will Be Tough...

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Eagles fans will come out and be cocky and belligerent, just like they always are.
    The worst part about hosting them will be the fact that we will have some of the asshats in our stadium.
    Course, a decisive Vikings victory will shut them up...
    Nodak, you have to catch up on your terms.
    Asshat is good but the new term to use is Asschunks.
    ;D
    Asschunks it is...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #8
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Eagles Know We Will Be Tough...

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    they should also be reminded of the numerous times the choked in the playoffs! the three years in a row they lose the NFC championship and the 4th year when they lost the superbowl

    back then when they had T.O. i thought their offense was alot more explosive....S jackson, avant, westbrook have all been good this year but still having those two receivers run a deep route scares me much less than if TO was running that same one!

    SKOL VIKES keep proving people wrong
    sigh.. more talk of them "choking".
    If they are regular chokes, than what were the vikings during their 3 SB berths?

    Losing 3 NFC Championships, means they still won playoff games before those losses.
    Losing in the SB, means they still won the NFC Championship.

    They will be a tough team.
    Besides, if people called your team choke artists, wouldn't that be all the more reason to go out and put on a hell of a performance?
    Eagles players aren't going to give a crap about whether or not the Vikings fans think they are choke artists.

    Truth be told, the Eagles are going to be a tough team, as are the Vikings.
    Anyone who thinks that either team is going to run over the other is being delusional.

    I am not worried though, the Vikings are going to grind out a tough win, and head to Carolina for a road victory the next week!
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #9
    petrodemos's Avatar
    petrodemos is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    664

    Re: Eagles Know We Will Be Tough...

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "UMD_Bleeds_Purple" wrote:
    they should also be reminded of the numerous times the choked in the playoffs! the three years in a row they lose the NFC championship and the 4th year when they lost the superbowl

    back then when they had T.O. i thought their offense was alot more explosive....S jackson, avant, westbrook have all been good this year but still having those two receivers run a deep route scares me much less than if TO was running that same one!

    SKOL VIKES keep proving people wrong
    sigh.. more talk of them "choking".
    If they are regular chokes, than what were the vikings during their 3 SB berths?

    Losing 3 NFC Championships, means they still won playoff games before those losses.
    Losing in the SB, means they still won the NFC Championship.

    They will be a tough team.
    Besides, if people called your team choke artists, wouldn't that be all the more reason to go out and put on a hell of a performance?
    to clarify, tony romo is the classic definition of choke artist.

  10. #10
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Eagles Know We Will Be Tough...

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Eagles fans will come out and be cocky and belligerent, just like they always are.
    The worst part about hosting them will be the fact that we will have some of the asshats in our stadium.
    Course, a decisive Vikings victory will shut them up...
    Nodak, you have to catch up on your terms.
    Asshat is good but the new term to use is Asschunks.
    ;D
    Asschunks it is...
    Perfect!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tough one.
    By packhawk04 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-10-2008, 06:57 PM
  2. How to Be a Tough Guy
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 09:06 PM
  3. Tough Tice
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 09:21 PM
  4. Tough D!
    By Webby in forum Gameday Previews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 02:57 PM
  5. Tough Looking Team
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 08:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •