Thread: Eagles 4-0

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Eagles 4-0

Oh my god im scared of these guys now but hope we dont meet them in the playoffs.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Eagles 4-0

PUHLEESE!!! They barely beat us and that was with the Vikings (and the refs) practically giving the game to the Iggles.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Eagles 4-0

2 of the teams they beat were the lions and bears........ and we beat ourselves. i dont remember who else they beat but come on, they are nothing to be scared of.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Eagles 4-0

We can and will beat the Eagles if we play them again - even eith all of our injuries.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Eagles 4-0

The Eagles are gonna have a really good record, i was looking at there schedule a couple days ago and there top competion is the Ravens and Steelers. They have a really weak schedule and there division sucks. We will just have to see, but if there as good as everyone makes them seem they should go 13-3.

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Eagles 4-0

we shud of beaten them. im sure if we meet them again well be ready

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Eagles 4-0

I think that we are going to keep getting better on Offense and Defence, I am hoping we meet them again in the NFC title game!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Eagles 4-0

"vikingstw" wrote:
    The Eagles are gonna have a really good record, i was looking at there schedule a couple days ago and there top competion is the Ravens and Steelers. They have a really weak schedule and there division sucks. We will just have to see, but if there as good as everyone makes them seem they should go 13-3.
    I wouldn't say that, it sounds like you are saying that their division sucks. That is where they will find some losses is in their own division. Division rivalries are tough. It is also our only hope of not having to here about the Eagles and McNabb and TO constatnly for the rest of the year.

I would agree that their schedule is not as tough as ours.

But the Panthers could very well hand them their first loss next week.

Steelers, Ravens, Rams, and Packers seem to be their biggest non-division opponents.

Giants, Dallas and Washington have the potential to atleast split with them.

The Pack with a healthy Favre always have the opp to beat any team on a given Sunday.

Slouches on their schedule, Cincin, Bears(beaten down like the wounded team they are), and Cleveland.

Man, they only put up 19 points against the Bears. All they had to do on Def was stop the RUN. The Eagles must have been lacking efficiency to only score 19 points. FG from 51,42,42,40. That doesn't sound like the Super Eagles we have been hearing about. They are lucky the bears were hurt at the QB spot.

Eagles 1 5:00 D.Akers 51 yd. Field Goal (8-31, 3:35) 3 0
    Eagles 2 10:59 D.Akers 42 yd. Field Goal (11-57, 5:56) 6 0
    Eagles 2 6:03 T.Owens 11 yd. pass from D.McNabb (D.Akers kick) (4-47, 1:56) 13 0
    Eagles 2 1:57 D.Akers 42 yd. Field Goal (6-64, 3:03) 16 0
    Bears 2 0:06 P.Edinger 25 yd. Field Goal (12-60, 1:51) 16 3
    Eagles 3 4:41 D.Akers 40 yd. Field Goal (10-50, 3:40) 19 3
    Bears 4 3:57 B.Johnson 2 yd. pass from J.Quinn (run failed) (11-70, 4:51) 19 9

IF they play like this against anyone of the teams on there schedule they will get beat down. I didn't hear anyone on TV comment about there lack of ability to put it in the ZONE.

Don't be scared Vike Fans. Let's just hope we play well enough to get home field in the Playoffs.

zzbudzz is offline Rookie

Eagles 4-0

we should have beat the eagles , but we didn't .i just hope the injuries stop! we're going to be hurting for a rb when smith goes on suspention.
    who picked the colors of piss and puke for thier team colors?.....ok i ll give ya one guess

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Eagles 4-0

"cajunvike" wrote:
    PUHLEESE!!! They barely beat us and that was with the Vikings (and the refs) practically giving the game to the Iggles.
    I agree with that!!