Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DWIs?

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

DWIs?

Seriously what is with players in the league and DWIs? Are they in style now in the NFL or something? 3 vikes got them in the past 6 months, Steve McNair, Leonard little might get 4 years in prison, there are a bunch more I could name. Honestly...

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

DWIs?

Buncha Drunks
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

DWIs?

NFL players have very structured lives during training camp and the regular season. I think that the amount of free time they have in the offseason gets to them, and they start doing stupid things. They don't know what else to do with their time. It's just a theory, but it at least sounds semi-plausible to me.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

DWIs?

The NFL seriously has to start cracking down on this. Seriously what does that say to the youth of America... we preach up and down... "don't drink and drive" and then they watch the news and see some of their football heroes doing it! These guys make sooooo much money.. they can afford their own cab companies if they really needed to! Get off the damn roads!!!!

greg is offline Training Camp

DWIs?

find a designated driver
    God Bless Pat Tillman

LAVike is offline Pro-Bowler

DWIs?

Notice that the majority are on the D-Line (Mixon, Williams, Little) . . . hmmm, interesting. Okay, that was a completely random observation, but it gets ya' thinking!
    "Veni, Vidi, Vikings!"--Julius Caesar

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

DWIs?

Not boding well for Mr. Udeze, now, is it?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

DWIs?

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Not boding well for Mr. Udeze, now, is it?
    Hey now, we can't all have a punter's self-restraint.
    Faster than a speeding Grady Jackson! More powerful than a Nick Barnett! Able to leap Ahmad Carroll in a single bound! Look! Up in the sky! It s a bird! It s a plane! It s Jermaine Wiggins!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

DWIs?

Or Mike Sherman's.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

DWIs?

"josdin00" wrote:
    NFL players have very structured lives during training camp and the regular season. I think that the amount of free time they have in the offseason gets to them, and they start doing stupid things. They don't know what else to do with their time. It's just a theory, but it at least sounds semi-plausible to me.
    That basically hits the nail on the hammer, this is also why in the two wars in Iraq there was a higher casaulty rate from when they were on the base instead of fighting. Due to all the current technologies our soldiers are much much safer in battle now than they used to be, but when they are on the base they have all of this free time and many people die due to drunk driving accidents and other such causes (not making this up, saw it on the history channel).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast