Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dungy on moss

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

dungy on moss

tony dungy said in his press conference today that he thought the moss celebration was humorous. he stated that moss was just giving back to the packer fans what they have always done to the vikings after a loss in lambeau field.
    according to dungy who spent many years in minny, the tendecies of the packer fans is to hang around in the parking lot and MOON the viking bus after a packer win. a full blown moon too he adds. and he said that he has seen it alot. seven times exactly.
    well well. dirty little packer tricks and debauchery!!!!
    what do you think of moss and his antics NOW!!!!??????????

:rr: :salute: :cheers: :bootyshake: :silent:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: dungy on moss

"TheAnimal93" wrote:
    tony dungy said in his press conference today that he thought the moss celebration was humorous. he stated that moss was just giving back to the packer fans what they have always done to the vikings after a loss in lambeau field.
    according to dungy who spent many years in minny, the tendecies of the packer fans is to hang around in the parking lot and MOON the viking bus after a packer win. a full blown moon too he adds. and he said that he has seen it alot. seven times exactly.

That is crazy, Dungy sticking up for an act like that. I totally didn't think he would condone it. BUTT he has seen the otherside that the MEDIA GUYS didn't bother to mention because they haven't experienced it.

He certainly didn't like ABC skit with TO on MNF with the desperate housewife. He didn't like the ABC part of it, he actually defended TO to some extent. I actually thought about his comments from that incident and tought in my mind that he wouldn't approve of Moss' actions.

:bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :sunny: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :sunny: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :salute:

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"TheAnimal93" wrote:

Alright Dungy....This is a stupid thing to even discuss.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

Freya is offline Team Alumni

dungy on moss

This is brilliant!
    Thank you Tony Dungy.
    Stories on this "act" of Moss' were all over the internet this morning......most are now gone or the links don't work.
    Veeeeeery interesting.

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

dungy on moss

"Freya" wrote:
    This is brilliant!
    Thank you Tony Dungy.
    Stories on this "act" of Moss' were all over the internet this morning......most are now gone or the links don't work.
    Veeeeeery interesting.

yea, if they wrote all the good pub for moss they way they do the bad he would be the saint of the nfl. ok, maybe not that far. lol

That is crazy, Dungy sticking up for an act like that. I totally didn't think he would condone it. BUTT he has seen the otherside that the MEDIA GUYS didn't bother to mention because they haven't experienced it.

He certainly didn't like ABC skit with TO on MNF with the desperate housewife. He didn't like the ABC part of it, he actually defended TO to some extent. I actually thought about his comments from that incident and tought in my mind that he wouldn't approve of Moss' actions.

dungy did say that he didnt condone his actions and national tv was not the platform. that was important, shouldnt left that out.
    guess that stuff like that is easier to swallow after whoppin up on the broncos.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

dungy on moss

From sportscenter.
    Indianapolis Colts coach Tony Dungy said he saw Moss' action and, "I thought it was kind of humorous."
    "It's not the kind of thing you want to see on national TV, but I understand what it was all about," he said.
    "Anyone who has played in the NFC Central knows what that's about. The fans in Green Bay have a tradition in the parking lot after the game where they moon the visiting team's bus," he said. "It's kind of a unique send-off."
    "I had seen it seven times because when I was with the Vikings, we lost to them seven times up there," he said.
    At last someone with perspective.

WWBGD

dungy on moss

Well that just makes Moss' celebration that much better! Go Moss, props to Dungy

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Del Rio Guest

dungy on moss

Could have been worse, stewy style

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

dungy on moss

Dungy, class act!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast