Re: Drunk at the Dome

"jessejames09" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Yah that's too drunk

I've drank over a liter and haven;t even been like that

People need to learn how to drink and handle it
    What's the point of that?
    It makes you suave. Chicks dig a guy who can puke on himself and still play it cool.
    LMFAO!!
    One of the funniest posts I've ever read on this site in 2+ years!

digital420 is offline Team Alumni

years ago.. at the Vikes-GB xmass eve game.. or xmass day i don't remember..
    we went to the dome for the game.

i was intown from greece, and he had tickets so we went a few hours early.. i remember it being !#%$! cold and my fully covered, gloved body was trying not to shake the orange juice looking substance in my coca cola bottle..

well.. after finishing that bottle. and a few shots from some people next to us in the parking lot (they were celebrating their engagement) i was... warm..

in the first half.. i was loud.. yelling and cheering.. then.. after a few bud's.. i was cursing and yelling.. according to my dad some.. suited gentelmen came to the seats behiend us.. at one point dad told me.. ok.. keep the swearing down as there are kids around us.. (i was using some good curses translated from greek for ol farvee) .. so.. i stood up and yell Hey Farve.. he looked up and i flipped him the bird..

i turned and the gentelman in the suit behiend me was laughing.. he asked if i was ok.. i said yeah and appologiezed if i was abnoxious.. he said.. just calm down a bit and things will be ok.. just then a fight started above us by some gb vs vike fans.. boom he was in sprint with cb in hand.

yeah i was tanked.. but, never out of control. it is kinda part of the fun that i had that day. trying to deal with reletives for xmass eve dinner while still being shitfaced wasn't as fun though..

just shows that you can enjoy a buzz (any buzz) and enjoy the game.. when you are out of control.. u can't enjoy anything.
    this article shows people that were out of control.. and i'm sure it happens in every stadium!!

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman

I think you all are well aware that I tend to enjoy a few ales before and during the game.

I was a teenager not so long ago, and I was in college even more recently. I had my days of drinking too much. I'm over it.

These days, I know my limits, and I stay within them.

Getting a little loaded is part of the game day fun, for me. Some people can handle a few drinks, others can't. The key is to be honest with yourself about what you can and cannot handle. It is selfish as hell for someone to become belligerent, to the point of disrupting other paying fans' enjoyment of the game, just because that one person wants to be cool and tip a few back.

Assholes like that give party dudes like me a bad name.
    -Sno

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"SnoBumMN" wrote:
    I think you all are well aware that I tend to enjoy a few ales before and during the game.

I was a teenager not so long ago, and I was in college even more recently. I had my days of drinking too much. I'm over it.

Getting a little loaded is part of the game day fun, for me. Some people can handle a few drinks, others can't. The key is to be honest with yourself about what you can and cannot handle. It is selfish as hell for someone to become belligerent, to the point of disrupting other paying fans' enjoyment of the game, just because that one person wants to be cool and tip a few back.

donkey butts like that give party dudes like me a bad name.
    That's a pretty good testimonial. I'll give mine.

When the Vikings lost to the Steelers in the superbowl I puked and passed out right after the game. I remember the room spinning. It was at my uncles apartment and I was still in college.

Now things have changed. It's all about attitude for me. I go to every live game with the thought of having fun no matter what. Win or lose, frustrated or not frustrated, it's a game; entertainment.

Usually I drink a little, but not much. I didn't drink at all this last game.

It's ok to drink and enjoy the game, but almost all the people who are obnoxious or cause trouble are drunk.
    I would like to see NFL football more family friendly. But I don't think it will happen in a violent contact sport.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "SnoBumMN" wrote:

donkey butts like that give party dudes like me a bad name.
    That's a pretty good testimonial. I'll give mine.

When the Vikings lost to the Steelers in the superbowl I puked and passed out right after the game. I remember the room spinning. It was at my uncles apartment and I was still in college.

Now things have changed. It's all about attitude for me. I go to every live game with the thought of having fun no matter what. Win or lose, frustrated or not frustrated, it's a game; entertainment.

Usually I drink a little, but not much. I didn't drink at all this last game.

It's ok to drink and enjoy the game, but almost all the people who are obnoxious or cause trouble are drunk.
    I would like to see NFL football more family friendly. But I don't think it will happen in a violent contact sport.
    Next game, bring some pie.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234