Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bretto007 is offline Rookie

Re: Drunk at the Dome

One of the main reasons I don't go to alot of viking games anymore.
    Plus if I do go I don't bring my little brother or girlfriend because people can get so stupid rowdy.
    Brad Childress is 1-6 in games played Dec. 17 or later.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    Great. An article that paints Minnesota fans as a bunch of drunk idiots while Packers fans are the law abiding citizens that drag their drunk friends back home.
    Have no fear, after every game at Lambeau.. the same article is written weekly.

Honestly.. I won't take my kids to a game until they get into their teens. It is ridiculous the behavior of some, cheering, booing and having a little fun is one thing.. becoming so smashed that you can't act responsibly is completely another.

Have a little respect for those around you.. it is their experience too.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Well said Pack!!

I love getting smashed but it doesn't make me act any different then I am sober.. It's weird I can walk talk and act normal

I hate it when people get so drunk they can't even watch the game

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"pack93z" wrote:
    Great. An article that paints Minnesota fans as a bunch of drunk idiots while Packers fans are the law abiding citizens that drag their drunk friends back home.

Honestly.. I won't take my kids to a game until they get into their teens. It is ridiculous the behavior of some, cheering, booing and having a little fun is one thing.. becoming so smashed that you can't act responsibly is completely another.

Have to say that on my visits to the Dome - and one to the Georgia Dome I haven't seen anything like that - fingers crossed I don't in the future either. I can never understand why you'd go to a game and then miss it through being smashed.
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

V4L

I love going drunk

Last 3 games i've been smashed!

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

Have to say that on my visits to the Dome - and one to the Georgia Dome I haven't seen anything like that - fingers crossed I don't in the future either. I can never understand why you'd go to a game and then miss it through being smashed.
    It's usually a fun place to go and you don't see too many problems. This was a huge game with a division rival for 1st place and only 10 people were arrested or ejected out of 64,000. Thats 99.99984374% of fans that didn't have a problem. Actually pretty impressive for an event that encourages drinking before and during the game.

V4L

I woulda got thrown out

I get angry at Packer fans when they try to step up to me

I knocked out a packer fan at a party one time.. Out cold

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"V4L" wrote:
    Well said Pack!!

I love getting smashed but it doesn't make me act any different then I am sober.. It's weird I can walk talk and act normal

I hate it when people get so drunk they can't even watch the game
    Agreed, drinking is a big part of the game day experience. Although I usually pass out as soon as I get home and miss Sunday night football. Against the Bears on Sunday night I'm sure I will be more trashed than usual.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:

I've been to three Vikes home games, two of them packers vs. vikings and I have witnessed none of what was said in this article. I've seen your typical rowdy drunk fan throwing around insults but no one passed out with puke all over them. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places or maybe this game was worse than years past...

I can't understand getting smashed at a game either. A couple beers is one thing but passed out drunk at a football game? It's not a frat house, jesus...

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

V4L... you should ask for donations to just sit at home and post drunk ramblings on this site.

I think you may actually make some coin.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast