Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    QB James Vandenberg, Iowa, signed with the Vikings on Saturday.

RB Zach Line, SMU, signed with the Vikings on Saturday.

WR Marcus Davis is worth a look for his physical skills alone. He is rough, but he could be very good if coached up.

WR Mark Harrison is worth a look as well. He is tall and fast, but he needs some work.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Sounds like the Vikings are adding Duron Carter

Like father like son: Former Vikings Hall-of-Fame WR Cris Carter's son, Alabama WR Duron Carter, is signing with Vikings today.
    LINK

Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Fuck Cris Carter. I need Winners!!!
    Not quite sure where the hostility toward CC comes from.....but looks like the Vikes are going to kick the tires on Duron
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by Vikefanman2000 View Post
    Not quite sure where the hostility toward CC comes from.....but looks like the Vikes are going to kick the tires on Duron
    I do not think it is hostility toward Cris Carter; it is that his son was not a prime candidate for the team to be wasting so much time on.

Anyway, who names a kid Duron. Is that some synthetic fabric or a new computer chip?

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Minniman View Post
    I do not think it is hostility toward Cris Carter; it is that his son was not a prime candidate for the team to be wasting so much time on.

Anyway, who names a kid Duron. Is that some synthetic fabric or a new computer chip?
    Yes it must be true, just read on Yahoo Sports, ESPN reported that the Vikings gave Duron Carter an invite to try out, not a signing, but just a tryout. He may not have been a good college student, but if he can play ball even 3/4's as good as his dear old dad, who knows? He may be signed on...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    From that artcle....
    Wentz, who played center for North Carolina State, was the first undrafted free agent the Vikings inked. Not only will he get a shot at making the team, but he will get the chance to work under All-Pro center John Sullivan.

Im ecstatic to get the opportunity to keep playing the sport that I love, Wentz said. I watched the draft hoping for a call, but you have to get up there, prove you belong and make the team.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by snowinapril View Post
    From that artcle....
    Did anyone draft Qwame Geathers? I would like to ink him if he was not drafted.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    Did anyone draft Qwame Geathers? I would like to ink him if he was not drafted.
    Geathers signed as an UDFA with San Diego.

It is too bad about Da'Rick Rogers. He had many problems at Tennessee, but he did not have problems at Tennessee Tech. How much more reward was there over potential risk? As an undrafted player, it is not like he had a huge contract if he failed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12