Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dre Bly

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Dre Bly

Dre Bly, the Lions' all-pro cornerback, said Tuesday -- 24 hours after Steve Mariucci was fired -- that he wants out if things don't improve in Detroit.
    -- Detroit News

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...ors.nfl/1.html

I've always been very impressed with Bly's skills. He is one of the best corner's in the league in my opinion. if we can get a good deal including one of our CB's (Smoot, Williams, Winfield) do we do it?

I would be for trading Smoot for Bly and maybe a second rounder. I think we could get this much for smoot because he is a great player, and because if Bly wants out of detroit we will have the upper hand in trade negotiations.

stek is offline Rookie

Re: Dre Bly

Smoot and Bennett!

I know I know bennet's free after this year.

He would be an aweseome player to have.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

After talking smack about Harrington & telling the press he wants out, I've believe he's suffering from a case of TOitis.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Living in St. Louis, I saw a lot of Dre Bly media coverage when he was playing on the Rams. He was a solid defensive player and once he left the Rams, they struggled in the secondary.

He is a good player on a bad team with time running out on his career. Could you blame anyone for wanting to leave the Lions. They are once again starting over with the rebuiding program and look to be years away from being able to win the NFC North.

Matt Millen has created a mess.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Good for us!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

We won't get him.. No way in hell

zimtwister is offline Coach

dre bly? what a stupid name--dre. or is that initials for something? hi, are you DR. e? no, i'm just dre. it also rymes with ray,say may pay day bay lay and one other i must be forgeting......................
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    After talking smack about Harrington & telling the press he wants out, I've believe he's suffering from a case of TOitis.
    I think it is just evidence of the real problem, the ORG itself. The players can see where the problem lies and they are speaking up like AW did after the Carolina game. The QB, JH, has got to go. Garcia isn't the answer either. Instead of drafting another west coast WR, you might want to draft a QB. They need a new system, and they need to trade up for Linert or do their home work to find some other QB out there.

TO is only cared about himself. Bly is just fed up with the ORG.

I forgot to add that MILLEN needs to go before the release of Joey, and I am not talking about Joey Harrington, I am talking about tonight's episode of Joey on NBC.

Big C is offline Coordinator

I'd rather keep Smoot than get Bly. Smoot is having a tough season due to a defensive coordinator who is a moron (single coverage on Steve Smith without any help will emotionally break any player) and off the field issues (love boat scandal).

Smoot is younger and talented. Give the guy a break. He will be fine next year. We have Brian Williams, Dovonte edwards and ralph brown as backups. We don't need another corner. If Williams goes next year brown and dowonte take the nickel and dime spots.

Also, I don't want a player who rats on the team no matter how bad things get.
    Halo 4. Start another fight.

napo58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Dre Bly is definitely not better than Antoine , dre gets burned wayyyyyyy to often. I will say he has better balll skills. I also think Fred is better than Dre, i dont think dre is all that, just an overpaid nickleback.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast