Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Here is some information on the draft party I just got in an email. They finally announced the autograph schedules.

The Minnesota Vikings are excited that you will be joining other fans for the 2012 Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party on Thursday, April 26th. We encourage you to read the following details regarding the upcoming event.

Event Entrance
    The doors will open at 4:00 PM. All fans must enter through either Gate D or H. Please refer to this PDF map for parking information. Please note cans, bottles or containers of any kind are not allowed in Mall of America Field.

Will Call
    Will call will be located at the Vikings Ticket Office located between F and H.

Autograph Sessions
    There will be three scheduled autograph sessions and wristbands for each session will cost $20 per person, per session. Wristbands can be purchased near the Autograph Zone. All proceeds from the autograph session will benefit the Vikings Children’s Fund.

Session 1 (4:45pm – 5:45pm)
    John Sullivan
    John Carlson
    Kevin Williams
    Brian Robison

Session 2 (6:15pm – 7:15pm)
    John Randle
    Chris Doleman
    Randal McDaniel

Session 3 (7:45 pm – 8:45 pm)
    Christian Ponder
    Kyle Rudolph
    Mistral Raymond

*PLAYERS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

Autograph Policies:
    • All proceeds will benefit the Vikings Children’s Fund.
    • Only 200 wristbands will be sold for each session.
    • DO NOT LOSE YOUR WRISTBAND. THEY WILL NOT BE REPLACED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
    • Individuals may purchase no more than 2 wristbands per session.
    • All individuals, regardless of age, will need a wristband to enter the autograph line for each session.
    • One autograph per player per person
    • Photographs may be taken if and only if they do not hold up the progression of the line.
    • Wristbands will be collected after receiving the autograph.

Miller Lite Tailgate Toss
    Register your team to take part in the Miller Lite Tailgate Toss Tournament. You could win great prizes including tickets to watch the Vikings in the Miller Lite End Zone Party Deck. Fans may pre-register online at Minnesota Vikings | Vikings Draft Party Official Bean Bag Tournament. Must be 21+ to participate.

Food and Beverage
    Centerplate will be selling your favorite game day food in addition to Miller and Pepsi products. Please look for happy hour specials between 4:00 – 6:00 PM.

Meet the Pick Presented by Miller Lite
    Register for your chance to meet the Vikings First Round Pick at the Vikings Street Team kiosk. Then watch the matrix board and listen to hear if your named is announced. If you are chosen, you’ll have 10 minutes to report back to the Street Team kiosk where you’ll receive a Miller Lite Vikings prize back and be one of the finalists to meet the pick. One finalist will be chosen to attend Friday’s press conference at Winter Park where they’ll receive a jersey and have the opportunity to get a photo and autograph from the Vikings first round selection. No purchase necessary. Must be 21+ to enter.

Social Media Hub presented by Verizon
    Take the Wonderlich Test for your chance to score some great prizes plus monitor the social media buzz taking place around the 2012 NFL Draft.

Hall of Fame Booth
    Check out memorabilia from the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio and register for a trip to see Chris Doleman’s enshrinement this summer.

Vikings Locker Room Store
    Pick up the newest Vikings merchandise from Nike including your first opportunity to purchase the new Nike Vikings Game jersey.

Street Team Booth
    Sign up for your chance to meet the Vikings First Round Pick at the Draft press conference. Plus if you receive a winning Pick the Position Scratch Card you can redeem it here for a commemorative Miller Lite Vikings Draft Party mug. Must be 21+ to participate.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Blog Entries
    Anyone need a ticket to the draft party? I have an extra one...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

LIVike is offline Starter
    So has anyone decided on a meeting place? I have an exam tomorrow night so I'll be able to get there around 6:30.
    None

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LIVike View Post
    So has anyone decided on a meeting place? I have an exam tomorrow night so I'll be able to get there around 6:30.
    We've had some signage in the past when it was at Winter Park. Not sure what the plan is for this year in the metrodome.

My recommendation - check PP.O before you come out. I am sure several of us (including me) will have a cell phone or tablet that we can use to update our location in the dome...

Anyone else have any thoughts?
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Blog Entries
    Ok... where is everyone???
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Im leaving right now
    None

I am in front if section 117/118 if anyone else is here
    None

Blog Entries
    LlVike... txt me @ 7012615559. I havent found anyone yet.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123