Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Draft class of '07 delivers for Vikings

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Sid Hartman: Vikings' draft-day strategy worked out[/size]

By Sid Hartman, Star Tribune

Last update: November 08, 2007 – 6:03 AM

The success of Vikings rookie Adrian Peterson isn't any big surprise to owner Zygi Wilf, vice president of player personnel Rick Spielman, director of college scouting Scott Studwell and the other scouts who participated in the NFL draft.....
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]WHAT[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

I even read that thing twice.
    After reading that how can anyone argue with the Marrdro on the amount of pull the Chiller has during the draft.

Check it out.
    Did Wilf give the Chiller any credit?

So much for the crowd that believes he is like a little Hitler running around in the War room throwing fits until he gets some unabscure QB that he has hitched his career and job on.

Damn, I love it when people get educated.
    SNAP.........
    Broken off in a few select anal orficessssssss.

;D

;D
    They are only talking about the AD pick in that article. "The draft class of '07". Nothing was even mentioned about Jackson & nothing was even mentioned about Childress being involved in the Peterson choice.

Jackson was drafted in 2006, not 2007. Nothing was mentioned of the 2006 draft other than Wilf was happy with it.

If you want to say that Childress isn't to blame for the Jackson pick, then I guess you'd have to say he shouldn't be credited for the Peterson pick also.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

The success of Vikings rookie Adrian Peterson isn't any big surprise to owner Zygi Wilf, vice president of player personnel Rick Spielman, director of college scouting Scott Studwell and the other scouts who participated in the NFL draft.....
    [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]WHAT[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

After reading that how can anyone argue with the Marrdro on the amount of pull the Chiller has during the draft.

Check it out.

So much for the crowd that believes he is like a little Hitler running around in the War room throwing fits until he gets some unabscure QB that he has hitched his career and job on.

gol 'darnit, I love it when people get educated.
    SNAP.........

;D

;D
    They are only talking about the AD pick in that article. "The draft class of '07". Nothing was even mentioned about Jackson & nothing was even mentioned about Childress being involved in the Peterson choice.

Jackson was drafted in 2006, not 2007. Nothing was mentioned of the 2006 draft other than Wilf was happy with it.

If you want to say that Childress isn't to blame for the Jackson pick, then I guess you'd have to say he shouldn't be credited for the Peterson pick also.
    That is exactly what I'm saying.
    Was Childress given any credit for the AD pick by the owner?

Re-read my post with this thought in mind.......
    My point is centered around how this organization as a whole works and how it must chap some peoples ass to realize that in fact the Chiller isn't just up there making all the decisions.

Coaches coach.
    Front office, well, they are the front office.

;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Check it out.

SNAP.........

;D

;D

My point is centered around how this organization as a whole works and how it must chap some peoples ass to realize that in fact the Chiller isn't just up there making all the decisions.

Coaches coach.

;D
    I understood your post. It would have just been more revelant if they were talking about the Jackson pick to drive your point home that the Jackson selection was not Childress' brainchild & his alone.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:

Check it out.

SNAP.........

;D

;D

My point is centered around how this organization as a whole works and how it must chap some peoples jiggly butt to realize that in fact the Chiller isn't just up there making all the decisions.

Coaches coach.

;D
    I understood your post. It would have just been more revelant if they were talking about the Jackson pick to drive your point home that the Jackson selection was not Childress' brainchild & his alone.
    Possibly, nonetheless, it is still ammo for my point.
    Good morning by the way.

;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345