Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,492

    Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

    We should trade for Dennis Dixon...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  2. #12
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

    C Mac D wrote:
    We should trade for Dennis Dixon...
    There it is........ :laugh:

    I tried to poke you a bit over his "Game Loosing INT" the other day, but you didn't bite.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #13
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,492

    Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

    Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    We should trade for Dennis Dixon...
    There it is........ :laugh:

    I tried to poke you a bit over his "Game Loosing INT" the other day, but you didn't bite.
    Yeah, I hate the Steelers, so the fact that he helped them lose just makes me like him more.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #14
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

    C Mac D wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    We should trade for Dennis Dixon...
    There it is........ :laugh:

    I tried to poke you a bit over his "Game Loosing INT" the other day, but you didn't bite.
    Yeah, I hate the Steelers, so the fact that he helped them lose just makes me like him more.
    Actually, I was impressed with his play. Throws a sweet out.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #15
    purplepat is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,508

    Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

    Considering they are forecasting this guy to be somewhere between a 3rd and 5th round pick, I'd say the Vikings are keeping their eye on him.

    Of course, I think (hope) Favre will be back for at least one more season, and I'm one of the few that still has some faith and hope in TJack's ability to lead this team.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

    purplepat wrote:
    Considering they are forecasting this guy to be somewhere between a 3rd and 5th round pick, I'd say the Vikings are keeping their eye on him.

    Of course, I think (hope) Favre will be back for at least one more season, and I'm one of the few that still has some faith and hope in TJack's ability to lead this team.
    One of the "Pay" articles says he could go late first round, early second. I have seen others that have him going as undrafted as well.

    Don't ya just love draft speculation?

    Anyway, the more I look at this draft and what the Vikes need, I don't think its to far fetched to see them use thier first round for BPA and then move up early in the second to get thier new "Project" QB.

    Early indicators are that they are really looking hard.....

    Former Bills QB gets workout with Vikings
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    Puffpuffpurp is offline Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    6

    Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

    Interesting read, I also read about his "funky" throwing style, after watching T Jackson and his feet mechanics I dont know if I could handle a QB with mechanical issues.
    None

  8. #18
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

    Puffpuffpurp wrote:
    Interesting read, I also read about his "funky" throwing style, after watching T Jackson and his feet mechanics I dont know if I could handle a QB with mechanical issues.
    I think that is what I like about him. He actually came in with those flaws and the coaches were able to coach it out of him.

    Welcome to the site by the way. Check out the "Free Beer" forum and do a intro thread if you haven't already.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #19
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

    Marrdro wrote:
    Puffpuffpurp wrote:
    Interesting read, I also read about his "funky" throwing style, after watching T Jackson and his feet mechanics I dont know if I could handle a QB with mechanical issues.
    I think that is what I like about him. He actually came in with those flaws and the coaches were able to coach it out of him.

    Welcome to the site by the way. Check out the "Free Beer" forum and do a intro thread if you haven't already.
    Well...at least per the local media's account.

    They may be a bit biased and praise him up more than he deserves. I'd like to see him play.

  10. #20
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,916

    Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

    BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Puffpuffpurp wrote:
    Interesting read, I also read about his "funky" throwing style, after watching T Jackson and his feet mechanics I dont know if I could handle a QB with mechanical issues.
    I think that is what I like about him. He actually came in with those flaws and the coaches were able to coach it out of him.

    Welcome to the site by the way. Check out the "Free Beer" forum and do a intro thread if you haven't already.
    Well...at least per the local media's account.

    They may be a bit biased and praise him up more than he deserves. I'd like to see him play.
    Agree, don't think that is gonna happen based on the school he plays for and were I live, so thats why I am looking for someone on PPO who has.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Woman Hangs Dog From Tree For Chewing On Bible
    By Culpepper_4717 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. The Bible According to LOLCat
    By NodakPaul in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 07:23 PM
  3. RIP Perry Bible Fellowship
    By The Dropper in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 07:28 AM
  4. Bible Autographed by Jesus sells on eBAY
    By SharperImage in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-07-2008, 09:19 PM
  5. Guard in hot water for Bible belting
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-13-2007, 03:43 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •