Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Re:Draft Bible - Tim Hiller

We should trade for Dennis Dixon...
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

C Mac D wrote:
    There it is........ :laugh:

I tried to poke you a bit over his "Game Loosing INT" the other day, but you didn't bite.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:

I tried to poke you a bit over his "Game Loosing INT" the other day, but you didn't bite.
    Yeah, I hate the Steelers, so the fact that he helped them lose just makes me like him more.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

C Mac D wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:

Yeah, I hate the Steelers, so the fact that he helped them lose just makes me like him more.
    Actually, I was impressed with his play. Throws a sweet out.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Considering they are forecasting this guy to be somewhere between a 3rd and 5th round pick, I'd say the Vikings are keeping their eye on him.

Of course, I think (hope) Favre will be back for at least one more season, and I'm one of the few that still has some faith and hope in TJack's ability to lead this team.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

purplepat wrote:
    Considering they are forecasting this guy to be somewhere between a 3rd and 5th round pick, I'd say the Vikings are keeping their eye on him.

Of course, I think (hope) Favre will be back for at least one more season, and I'm one of the few that still has some faith and hope in TJack's ability to lead this team.
    One of the "Pay" articles says he could go late first round, early second. I have seen others that have him going as undrafted as well.

Don't ya just love draft speculation?

Anyway, the more I look at this draft and what the Vikes need, I don't think its to far fetched to see them use thier first round for BPA and then move up early in the second to get thier new "Project" QB.

Early indicators are that they are really looking hard.....

Former Bills QB gets workout with Vikings

Puffpuffpurp is offline Waterboy

Interesting read, I also read about his "funky" throwing style, after watching T Jackson and his feet mechanics I dont know if I could handle a QB with mechanical issues.
    None

Puffpuffpurp wrote:
    Interesting read, I also read about his "funky" throwing style, after watching T Jackson and his feet mechanics I dont know if I could handle a QB with mechanical issues.
    I think that is what I like about him. He actually came in with those flaws and the coaches were able to coach it out of him.

Welcome to the site by the way. Check out the "Free Beer" forum and do a intro thread if you haven't already.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Marrdro wrote:
    Puffpuffpurp wrote:
    I think that is what I like about him. He actually came in with those flaws and the coaches were able to coach it out of him.

Welcome to the site by the way. Check out the "Free Beer" forum and do a intro thread if you haven't already.
    Well...at least per the local media's account.

They may be a bit biased and praise him up more than he deserves. I'd like to see him play.

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Puffpuffpurp wrote:

Well...at least per the local media's account.

They may be a bit biased and praise him up more than he deserves. I'd like to see him play.
    Agree, don't think that is gonna happen based on the school he plays for and were I live, so thats why I am looking for someone on PPO who has.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12