Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Download the Vikings @ Titans Game

For those who missed it, don't have it recorded, or just want to rewatch it, here is a link where you can download the Vikings Titans game. This is my first time uploading a torrent so if there are any problems, just let me know.

Vikings @ Titans
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: Download the Vikings @ Titans Game

Nice! To be honest, I didn't think you were actually gonna make it.

Do you plan to make a torrent of every game all year? And could you provide some info next time? (number of files, resolution, file format, etc)

Again, thanks!

HEY
    Blog Entries

Uh-oh! Looks like the mod on PB is not happy.
    Do not upload the same item more than once.
    Your previous upload of this has been deleted.
    What does he mean? Do they not approve of NFL uploads or something?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "HEY" #1104457
    Uh-oh! Looks like the mod on PB is not happy.
    Do not upload the same item more than once.
    Your previous upload of this has been deleted.
    What does he mean? Do they not approve of NFL uploads or something?
    Haha nah, they don't care what you upload. I just messed up the first one and re uploaded it, and even though I clicked delete about 50 times it didn't delete apparently. I wanted him to delete it. I'm curious, are you downloading it? What speeds are you getting? I'm new to uploading torrents even though I've been using them for years.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "HEY" #1104453
    Nice! To be honest, I didn't think you were actually gonna make it.

Do you plan to make a torrent of every game all year? And could you provide some info next time? (number of files, resolution, file format, etc)

Again, thanks!
    Lol it's fine. Have the faith man! And I will do it for the preseason games because most people can't watch them. I'm pretty sure that there are other people who upload regular season games, but if there aren't, and people here want me to, I'll do my best to get them up there.

As for the info, I am completely new to anything to do with uploading videos, and I didn't really think about that. It will always be just one file and mp4, but I'll check everything out next time and put a better description.

HEY
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1104460
    I'm curious, are you downloading it? What speeds are you getting? I'm new to uploading torrents even though I've been using them for years.
    Don't be mad, but I already downloaded a different torrent yesterday. Sorry! :whistle: I just couldn't wait so I went on an old site and found a very good upload there. The site doesn't accept any new members (found it out yesterday when I tried to make a new account because I forgot the old one. Fortunately, I managed to dig out the info to my old account from my inbox).

I have noticed that the torrents on there are rarely found on other torrent sites like PirateBay so if you guys are interested I could post the torrents from the site here, but I think I have to post it on PirateBay first and link it there.

HEY
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1104461
    As for the info, I am completely new to anything to do with uploading videos, and I didn't really think about that. It will always be just one file and mp4, but I'll check everything out next time and put a better description.
    I would recommend to separate the file into two halves, or even better: four parts (one part for each quarter). It's good for many reasons, both for the uploader and the the downloader.

I wouldn't recommend to do it in full HD (1080) because it's an unnecessary size, but judging from the size of your file I doubt you did that.

I wish I could download it and see how it is, but it's kinda pointless when I already have the game.

Also, did you remove the commercial breaks? Many uploaders do that, but I'm not complaining if you did. A game with commercial is alot better than no game at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "HEY" #1104472
    Quote Originally Posted by "12purplepride28" #1104461
    I would recommend to separate the file into two halves, or even better: four parts (one part for each quarter). It's good for many reasons, both for the uploader and the the downloader.

I wouldn't recommend to do it in full HD (1080) because it's an unnecessary size, but judging from the size of your file I doubt you did that.

I just left it in it's original crap res. 640x480. I had my grandpa DVR it and then burn it to a dvd then I went from there and it's watchable but not what people are used to these days.

I wish I could download it and see how it is, but it's kinda pointless when I already have the game.
    No problem, I don't blame you. Took me awhile to get it, I'll be more prompt next time

Also, did you remove the commercial breaks? Many uploaders do that, but I'm not complaining if you did. A game with commercial is alot better than no game at all.
    Nope, didn't take the time to do it. I may do it if I have time next time, but we'll see. It is much better to have them removed, but I just didn't have time to do it last night or today.

VIPER420 is offline Rookie

Will it work on a mac?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by "VIPER420" #1104487
    Will it work on a mac?
    Yupp. I don't think there are any video files that won't work on mac.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast