Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Down the Stretch They Come...

Personally I don't think eyesore is an idiot, but the quality of some of his posts certainly doesn't contradict that point of view.

WE just don't take kindly to people who just come here to start sh*t. If you want to talk football, talk football. ANy idiot with a keyboard can just come on here and trash talk, just look at 'Duhbears.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

We can talk football, but I do like to spinkle just a little bit of "smack" just to make it interesting.

I'll show some goodwill here;

I hate the Metrodump, but it is a huge advantage for your team.
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I know that I am guilty of a fair bit of trash talking on this forum (usually in response to others), but it would probably be better to confine the smack to the two forums that are designated for this (namely, "Trash the Pack" and "Weekly Opponent Smack")...that way, those who don't want to be exposed to it, can just avoid the smack posts.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

GBMiah is offline Rookie

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I know that I am guilty of a fair bit of trash talking on this forum (usually in response to others), but it would probably be better to confine the smack to the two forums that are designated for this (namely, "Trash the Pack" and "Weekly Opponent Smack")...that way, those who don't want to be exposed to it, can just avoid the smack posts.
    Thats a heads up Idea Cajun. I think, me being a Packer fan, is what I'll do. If I see something that irks me in any other forum, I'll just reply with any relative football analysis that applies! lol
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"GBMiah" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Thats a heads up Idea Cajun. I think, me being a Packer fan, is what I'll do. If I see something that irks me in any other forum, I'll just reply with any relative football analysis that applies! lol
    If that floats your boat, go for it...BTW, personally I don't care where the smack is talked...as long as the smacker is prepared to get smacked in return (whether they be Pack fans, Vike fans or any other fans). The only reason that I suggest confining the smack is out of respect for my fellow posters who come here to talk seriously about football and don't want to be distracted by those of us who would rather mix in smack talk with our football. 8)
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Eyesore" wrote:
    We can talk football, but I do like to spinkle just a little bit of "smack" just to make it interesting.

I'll show some goodwill here;

I hate the Metrodump, but it is a huge advantage for your team.
    I will give you a break now that I know where you stand. You came across a little too sarcastic on your first post on this thread. We have some Intelligent Packer Fans here, and our site is better for it. Show your true colors first then talk smack once we know you better. You are like on your first date here or a freshman weed out course at college.

Del Rio Guest

Well he cries about name calling and the lack of intelligent coversation. Then when someone does try to respond to him he tries his best at sarcasm and all this effort just to increase the size of his E-peen.

When you attack the people posting, are extreemly hypocritical in your failed attempts at intelligent conversation, and try to make fun of people because they don't live up to your godly standard of diction and prose well I don't see why anyone shouldn't resort to name calling.

You can beat around the bush try and elevate your "game," on your E-peen journey. Smirking behind your computer screen with your Jergen's unscented.

Or you can do what some here have chosen to do just state it like it is. Then when you see someone *gasp* called you a name you pretend to take the higher road when in fact you are just spouting off some of the most useless shit in an attempt to stir the pot.

I've read other posts of yours so let me help you with your common responses to save you time.

A) Nice Del Rio your mommy help you with that

B) I see you tried your hardest and I appreciate the effort I hope you didn't wear yourself out thinking up that response.

C) Learn how to spell

D) I'm a dumb ass packer fan who lurks on the Viking boards trying hard to inflate my Jergen covered E-Favre

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123