Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

Down the Stretch They Come...

sure theres a couple of games after that but its going to be an incredibly good game, and a seriously important one

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Eyesore" wrote:
    I think your right. If you have the most wins this season, you win the division. I also think that if you score more points than your opponent, that you win the game. Whats funny is, when you score less than your opponent, you loose the game.

Don't ask me, thats just the way its set up.
    You forgot one point.

If your star QB blows the ref before the game you are likely to win.

Favre is a whore.

He blew the refs in GB before the Vikes game and also in Houston before the Texans game.

I sure hope he has it in him to blow the refs before the Philly game. I heard that McNabb likes to blow also so it will come down to who swallows better.

OK that was in bad taste, no wait, that is what Farve is going to be saying.

Don't ask me but that is just the way it happens.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

You forgot to mention seattle. We obviously dont want to forget about that part. IT could still make a difference.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Blowmeinapril,

Wow, You mean everytime the packers win, its 'cause Favre blew the refs? Huh, I did'nt know that.

Am I correct in assuming that all Viking wins can be attributed to Dawn-tay servicing the refs as well?

When your team is'nt getting the props like your rival, and you are feeling jealous, play the BJ card.

Or, when you can't face the facts, you can always play the "Your an idiot" card like Purpleho does.

RACK HIM !!!
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Eyesore" wrote:
    Blowmeinapril,

Wow, You mean everytime the packers win, its 'cause Favre blew the refs? Huh, I did'nt know that.

Am I correct in assuming that all Viking wins can be attributed to Dawn-tay servicing the refs as well?

When your team is'nt getting the props like your rival, and you are feeling jealous, play the BJ card.

Or, when you can't face the facts, you can always play the "Your an idiot" card like Purpleho does.

RACK HIM !!!
    You gotta come up with something better than that to get a RACK, fool! :bootyshake: :clown:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I have been reading of these posts of "eyesores". This guy is a moron. Some little kid just throwing his immature comments in our forums. If you do not reply to his posts, he will leave.

As far as "vikes09" saying best of luck to the pack... are you fricken kidding me? Why in the hell would you wish them guys any luck other than bad? They are our greatest threat in the division in case you have not noticed. I guess you want us to be tied up with them when we play. So, then if we lose they win the division! Is that what you want? Now, I am a hardcore, long time Vik's believer and fan. But, they have been known to "blow it" (Arizona game, ring a bell) So, I do not want the pressure of it coming down to one game against Favre. I hate him, but respect his QB ability.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

I've said this before. Winning out in the division is critical for the Vikings. If they do that, then the Packers have to run the table in all their other games (except for their loss to the Vikings, obviously) to win the division. And even then, if the Vikings win out in the division and beat either Seattle or Washington, then they win the NFC North.

It all comes down to assuming that the Vikings and Packers will finish tied for the division lead at the end of the season. Whichever team has two division losses will finish second. Pack already has a loss to the Bears, the Vikings have a loss to the Packers. If the Vikings lose Dec 24th, then about the only way they could win the division is to have GB lose two of their other four games, which isn't likely.

The NFC North title will be decided on Dec 24th, folks.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

"purplepat" wrote:
    I've said this before. Winning out in the division is critical for the Vikings. If they do that, then the Packers have to run the table in all their other games (except for their loss to the Vikings, obviously) to win the division. And even then, if the Vikings win out in the division and beat either Seattle or Washington, then they win the NFC North.

It all comes down to assuming that the Vikings and Packers will finish tied for the division lead at the end of the season. Whichever team has two division losses will finish second. Pack already has a loss to the Bears, the Vikings have a loss to the Packers. If the Vikings lose Dec 24th, then about the only way they could win the division is to have GB lose two of their other four games, which isn't likely.

I am with you Purplepat

Winning out in the division is critical for the Vikings. If they do that, then the Packers have to run the table in all their other games (except for their loss to the Vikings, obviously) to win the division. And even then, when the Vikings win the division and beat either Seattle or Washington, then they win the NFC North.

critical.... :scratch:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"purplepat" wrote:

There is no other scenario. It is a must win against Bears, Lions and GB. I have been saying the same thing since the loss to the Packers 3 weeks ago.

What upsets me is the commentators that are coming down so hard on the NFC. It is highly likely that the Vikes and GB are going to both finish better than 10-5 and that is not a bad record by any means. The NFC has just gotten off to a bad start this year.

I am starting to believe the purplepriders that have been predicting winning out the season. I see our confidence level and focus level increasing. Tice needs to Stress to the players, one game at a time and the importance of each game, every week.

The only games that concern me now are the GB game at home and the Wash game on the road and 3 out of 5 on the road?????

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Ultravikingsfan,

Thanks for taking the time to read my posts. In return, I promise to read yours.

In the last 24 hours, Vikes fan have called me an idiot, a jackass, and now moron.

Some of you take this so personal. If you can't compete in the debate, glad to know you can always retort to name calling. Whats next? the standard 5th grade response " I know you are, but what am I ? "
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast