Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Down the Stretch They Come...

That's right it's senario and what if's time of the NFL season. So as of right now with Week 12 in the bag, here's a senario how the Vikes can win the division:

If we win at Chicago, at Detroit and at home against
    Green Bay and Green Bay loses one other game (at Phili
    for instance) we win the division!

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

I think your right. If you have the most wins this season, you win the division. I also think that if you score more points than your opponent, that you win the game. Whats funny is, when you score less than your opponent, you loose the game.

Don't ask me, thats just the way its set up.
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hey guys, you can learn things even if you're a packer fan!! Congratulations for knowing how to win a game in the NFL eyesore and knowing that the more wins the better!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

lol!!! he might have trouble on dec. 24 while he has 2 count all those 7s the vikes put up.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Its all up to the 24th. If the Pack lose in Philly (yes, even I admit it could happen) and both teams win out otherwise... its all down to the 24th. Since the Pack would be a game back, they could gain a game and the tiebreaker with that win.

anyway, should be a GREAT game... and both fans hsould be nervous. (Of course, both teams could, and might lay an egg before that!)
    3 Straight Division Champs

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I don't think either team will run the table. Obviously one will lose at least once, but I think both will lose at least one more.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Its all up to the 24th. If the Pack lose in Philly (yes, even I admit it could happen) and both teams win out otherwise... its all down to the 24th. Since the Pack would be a game back, they could gain a game and the tiebreaker with that win.

anyway, should be a GREAT game... and both fans hsould be nervous. (Of course, both teams could, and might lay an egg before that!)
    I disagree. With 5 games to go, how can you say it all comes down to one game on the 24th?

What if the pack lose their next two game and the Vikes win their next two games, does it still come down to that game? No, it doesn't. What about winning the next three? You are wrongly assuming that both teams will have identical records going into the 24th. they may, but the games have yet to be played.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

I said both teams could lay an egg didnt I?

Read the WHOLE post next time before you make a swift response.

#1- I think that both teams will win out. I think they are both insanly talented and have a TON more to play for than anyone else in the NFC.

#2- I think the Vikings have the tougher road in the sense they have no "big game" other than the 24th to get ready for. They have been playing down to their competition. You can deny this, and yes, a win is a win, i will ALWAYS say that, but... dont igore it either.

edit- win out until the 24th I meant....

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

best of luck to the packers... obviously i want the vikes to do well these next couple of games but i wouldnt mind it all to come down to the wire on the 24th.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast