Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Down and Out

The Gap is offline Starter

Down and Out

Have the Vikes lost the will to win? Trailing 10-0 in the second quarter Sunday, and faced with a fourth-and-1 on the Carolina 48, in trots the punting unit. It took the Panthers just three snaps to pass the point where the ball would have been had Minnesota gone for it and missed.
    You're 2-4! You're behind by two scores! You're in opposition territory! If you can’t make one single yard, you deserve to lose! Now you're 2-5!
    Maybe the Vikings should save the cost of airfare and hotels and just stay home for their next four road games. I think we know what's going to happen; it's just a question of how dreadful the experience will be. Plain and simple, the Vikings stink away from the Metrodome. They're 0-4 and have been outscored 133-34 while committing 12 turnovers.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Down and Out

"The Gap" wrote:
    Have the Vikes lost the will to win? Trailing 10-0 in the second quarter Sunday, and faced with a fourth-and-1 on the Carolina 48, in trots the punting unit. It took the Panthers just three snaps to pass the point where the ball would have been had Minnesota gone for it and missed.
    You're 2-4! You're behind by two scores! You're in opposition territory! If you can’t make one single yard, you deserve to lose! Now you're 2-5!
    Maybe the Vikings should save the cost of airfare and hotels and just stay home for their next four road games. I think we know what's going to happen; it's just a question of how dreadful the experience will be. Plain and simple, the Vikings stink away from the Metrodome. They're 0-4 and have been outscored 133-34 while committing 12 turnovers.
    u think?

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"The Gap" wrote:
    Nice game against the Broncos, by the way... :roll:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

mrviking28 is offline Starter

2-4 which is only one game out of first in the division and ONLY 10pts behind still with over a half to play. Had they gone for it and not made imagine how much worse Tice would have been criticized.

Del Rio Guest

I'm touched an Eagles fan cares so much.

I wouldn't focus on the Vikings craptastic season too much. You might miss the fall of the Eagles as they begin to unravel

and_one_ is offline Training Camp

you know the Eagles record of 1-3 on the road is SO much better!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

You guys may have a better record then us...but you wont be going to deep this year, and the only thing that matters in the superbowl trophy. And in that case i promise you, you wont come anywhere close to that this season.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"The Gap" wrote:
    Nice Plagerism...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/9016497

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9013628

Del Rio Guest

SPORTSLINE VERSION

"Let's spare the Minnesota Vikings the cost of airfare and hotels and keep them at home for their next four road games. We all know what's going to happen; it's just a question of how dreadful the experience will be. Plain and simple, the Vikings stink away from the Metrodome. They're 0-4, have been outscored 133-34 and committed 12 turnovers.

GAP VERSION

To his credit he did manage to flip a phrase around, and also put "I think" in front of the rest of the C&P. :lol:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Gap = dink?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast