Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

Doubter of Daunte?

I get frustrated at times...part of the game though. I like Daunte, as well as the rest of the team! :wink:

Doubter of Daunte?

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    Yeah who the hells on your computer LOL, JK dawg, i'm with your guys, you can even look my old posts up about defending him. Daute's a G.
    LOL thanks man.
    You all crack me up :lol: ...besides not all the fumble and turn over this year... he got the Dance :shock: he has to be great he is a viking never doubt the Man 8) SKOL
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Doubter of Daunte?

Nice to see you back on Casper. I got drawn into signing up for this site, so I could post on the Dante/Ferotte threads. I have been with Dante from the start. He does have bad days and such, but who doesn't? It looks to me like he is protecting the ball much better this year. Watching him weave in and outta Defensive linemen, and maybe throw off one or two, to throw passes impresses me to no end. I am surprised at the number with him from the start in this poll so far, last year the number woulda likely been 82% the other way.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Doubter of Daunte?

I've firmly stated since I've been here that Pepper is the BEST THING the Vikes have going. I've often used it in my anti-Moss rants, but I still stand by it.

The less your offense focuses on Moss and more on Pepper, the more successful you will be.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

diesavike is offline Rookie

Doubter of Daunte?

I am a doubter. Not because I think he's a bad QB, I think DC is one of the best quarter backs in the league. I have to agree with VATW :scratch:, the only thing he needs to prove is that he can hold on to the ball, his fumbles went down last year, and I hope, and I think they will go down this year, and in the future, if he can do that, I will no longer doubt him. I know alot of them aren't his fault, but when he fumbles when nobody's around is what drives me nuts.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Doubter of Daunte?

"diesavike" wrote:
    I am a doubter. Not because I think he's a bad QB, I think DC is one of the best quarter backs in the league. I have to agree with VATW :scratch:, the only thing he needs to prove is that he can hold on to the ball, his fumbles went down last year, and I hope, and I think they will go down this year, and in the future, if he can do that, I will no longer doubt him. I know alot of them aren't his fault, but when he fumbles when nobody's around is what drives me nuts.
    Shut up you closet Packer Bagger, no questioning of Daunte's abilities is allowed here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

diesavike is offline Rookie

Doubter of Daunte?

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "diesavike" wrote:
    Shut up you closet Packer Bagger, no questioning of Daunte's abilities is allowed here
    The only thing I question is holding onto the ball, and I think that is warranted considering his fumbles in the past couple seasons. Otherwise I think he's a hell of a quarterback, and I would never bench him for fumbling. It's just my opinion, settle down.
    Sell crazy someplace else...we're all stocked up here.

Doubter of Daunte?

Never doubted Daunte. He is by far my favorite NFL player of all-time. When they benched him that game aganist the Gaints, I didn't even think I was gonna watch the Vikings any more if he didn't play.
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Doubter of Daunte?

Third quarter 3 touchdowns 3 different recievers
    DC is the man. I smell another pro bowl season
    after he wins SUPER BOWL MVP!!!!
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Doubter of Daunte?

And Kevin Williams kicken it
    up :!:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.