Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Doubter of Daunte?

I jsut wanted to take a poll of two things. First off if you doubted Daunte and were one of the fans booing him a few years ago. Secondly, if you now support him or if you believe in him.

BTW I have full faith in him and always have.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Doubter of Daunte?

I doubted him before but dont doubt him now. Just think he had 32 turnovers in 2002 and he only had 17 turnovers last year. Thats quite a difference. This year he only has 2 turnovers so far. I hope the 2 are the only ones for the year.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Doubter of Daunte?

I second that K40...I have said it before and I will say it here again...I have always known that Daunte was a winner, even when he was in college (before I even knew that he would be a Viking), I had a very strong feeling that he had what it took to be a great pro. Imagine my delight when he ended up with the Vikings...so, NO I have never doubted that Daunte would be anything but GREAT. And, when it is all said and done, he will be greater than McCrab, for sure!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Doubter of Daunte?

"cajunvike" wrote:
    I second that K40...I have said it before and I will say it here again...I have always known that Daunte was a winner, even when he was in college (before I even knew that he would be a Viking), I had a very strong feeling that he had what it took to be a great pro. Imagine my delight when he ended up with the Vikings...so, NO I have never doubted that Daunte would be anything but GREAT. And, when it is all said and done, he will be greater than McCrab, for sure!
    If it wasnt for Daunte's fumbles he would be the best quarterback in the NFL. I hate when he fumbles but he seems to have that problem more on the road then at home. Culpepper always seems to have his best games at home but we need Daunte to have his best games on the road also without a fumble and we need a viking win.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Doubter of Daunte?

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    If it wasnt for Daunte's fumbles he would be the best quarterback in the NFL. I hate when he fumbles but he seems to have that problem more on the road then at home. Culpepper always seems to have his best games at home but we need Daunte to have his best games on the road also without a fumble and we need a viking win.
    One of your best posts in awhile, VATW!!! I knew that you had redeeming qualities. SKOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Doubter of Daunte?

Yeah who the hells on your computer LOL, JK dawg, i'm with you guys, you can even look my old posts up about defending him. Daute's a G.

Doubter of Daunte?

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Yeah who the hells on your computer LOL, JK dawg, i'm with your guys, you can even look my old posts up about defending him. Daute's a G.
    LOL thanks man.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Doubter of Daunte?

Keep in mind that if other QBs got tackled when they ran instead of sliding, they'd probably fumble more often too.

Never really doubted Daunte, his turnovers a couple years ago didn't bother me because there have been a lot of great QBs that went through stuff like that. His assets especially his strong arm and mobility have outweighed any problems he's had. Like I said before, he is proving with his audibles that he is also a very smart QB.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Vikingryche is offline Rookie

Daunte !!!1

Daunte is the man !!! I have enjoyed watching him mature, its been way more great moments than bad ones. the future is even brighter. 8)

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Doubter of Daunte?

Another thing he does better then ever is he tucks the ball, he was way better last year and this year so far, the years before he carried like a loaf of bread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast