Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Don't Be Stupid.

Thanks webby for keeping this site clean and full of class. I think this is the best fan site i have been to great job, :salute:
    You republican whore!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Don't Be Stupid.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Packer fans and Vikings fans need to continue hating one another for the right reasons. Things like colors, rivalries, idiot players we hate, and which side of the Mississippi can claim more inbreeding. Stuff on the field and in the seats.
    You guys can have the imbreeding claim, its fine with us!

:lol:

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Don't Be Stupid.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thanks Webmaster and to all the moderators for your great work.Sometimes we can all make a slip and say something that isn't "P.C.", but there are ones who have no conscience and do it habitually because that is who they are.
    QUESTION: How do you keep these ones from signing up under a different name and trolling us again?
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Don't Be Stupid.

"vikingsdiva" wrote:
    I've said it before and I'll say it again: Thanks Webmaster and to all the moderators for your great work.Sometimes we can all make a slip and say something that isn't "P.C.", but there are ones who have no conscience and do it habitually because that is who they are.
    QUESTION: How do you keep these ones from signing up under a different name and trolling us again?
    Banned by IP address. :lol:

PurpleAndy is offline Starter

Don't Be Stupid.

just want to send out my kudos to Webby for the class he's shown through this, and to be honest, those "regular" posters that are more like real people than
    "Beavis and Butthead" clones.

The "turds", as Webby referred to them, came very close to bringing two boards into a conflict neither of them wanted to be in, a conflict that would have had absolutely no base in fact whatsoever.

The two webmasters made smart, informed, and wise decisions in handling these guys.

Packer fans and Vikings fans need to continue hating one another for the right reasons. Things like colors, rivalries, idiot players we hate, and which side of the Mississippi can claim more inbreeding. Stuff on the field and in the seats.

We should NOT hate each other over lies, deception, and vindictiveness. Stuff off the field, and out of the sphere of the game.

Yay, teams.
    Are you absolutely positive you're from Green Bay? I mean, you checked the atlas and everything?

Stop ruining my stereotypes!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123