Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Don't print that! 04/16/06

) A little birdie said former Vikings tight ends coach John Tice, brother of former Vikings coach Mike Tice, interviewed for a position with the Vikings recently.
    I didn't know there was a job open in the ticket office! :lol:
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

CrazyVikingsFan is offline Pro-Bowler

who says anything about a qb maybe we dont get a qb this year and trade up and get quinn next year. or somone else anything this year looks like a bad deal for us so i suggest we wait till next year!!!!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Atlanta will have a hard time getting rid of Vick due to his gauranteed money in his contract. Even if they cut him Atlanta takes a hit. No other team wants him with that contract so they are pretty much stuck with him.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Our first rounder seems a little high for Schaub, even though I really like him.

I predict on draft day that Arizona surprises everyone by taking Young and then Cutler falls to us...

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    ) A little birdie said former Vikings tight ends coach John Tice, brother of former Vikings coach Mike Tice, interviewed for a position with the Vikings recently.
    I didn't know there was a job open in the ticket office! :lol:
    Oh snap!

PurplePumpkin is offline Pro-Bowler

"SKOL" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    Although I like Vince Young, I think Schaub would be an excellant pick-up and would be ready to play right now, as opposed to the usual 2-4 yr growing period for rookies.
    I have to agree with PurpleTide. I can't see Brad Johnson playing more than this year. Shaub would be a legitimate backup this year, and would be ready to start next.

I trust Childress on this one though. He brought along D. McNabb successfully.
    I would have to say I agree with SKOL,s last sentence :smile:

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    Vikings | Team has eight remaining free agents
    Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:48:40 -0700

The Minnesota Vikings have eight remaining free agents; six unrestricted, one exclusive-rights and one player released earlier. Unrestricted free agent PK Paul Edinger heads the list of remaining free agents.

dolphan117 is offline Waterboy

Shaub would probably be a good fit for you guys because of the offense that you run. Its the same on that he has played in all his life and when he came out I believe he was the most accurate qb in collage. He went in the third round because of questions on his deep ball which he has significantly improved and has had some time to learn the NFL. For your situation the 17th pick probably wouldn't be too much of an overpay although I have to say I would chuckle if a Pro Bowl by was traded away for a second rounder and a relatively unproven guy with little NFL experience was brought in for a first rounder.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"revprodeji" wrote:
    I see us delaying. Waiting to see if cutler or young fall to the 17th, once they get taken than I see us trading for Matty boy. But not before we know we are not getting cutler
    Exactly. None of this will be decided until draft day.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

jonnyb is offline Rookie

If we dont Simms on draft day, I would have no problem trading the 1st pick for Schuab. Atlanta doesnt have a 1st rounder. Come draft day, I believe Atlanta would take the pick for Schaub.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast