Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

dont know bout anyone else

BUT I AM FIRED UP!!!!

i am sitting here watching the jets/chargers game and watching how fired up the players are when they make a play!!!! if the locker room was quiet this week and not gunho tonight in the hotel room should do it. cooped up, nothing to watch BUT FOOTBALL!!!!
    my hands are sweating and my heart is in overdrive allready.
    i wont be able to sleep
    this is what it is all about here
    i cant see them not being fired up too
    this is what they all have done for all their lives
    and not winning is not an option

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I am with you vkd! I am pumped!!! I will be wearing my Moss Jsy, wife wearing the Cunningham Jsy, boy wearing Carter (the man) Jsy, and my youngest wearing his Robert Smith Jsy. I told them it was not an option!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

I hear ya

I am with you guys, to quote from my previous post which no one responded to:

I just had to write because I'm so pumped up and there are so many different emotions going through my head right now so I have to spew em out somewhere, I figured this woulud be the best spot to do it. I have butterflies in my stomach and I'm so excited for the game I could scream!! Anyone else feel the same way I do? Skol Vikings let's win the game!!!!!!!! I Just have to say I'll definitley be dreaming about the game tonight and I hope that my dreams include the Vikings kicking some Packer ass!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Re: I hear ya

"kinkel" wrote:
    I am with you guys, to quote from my previous post which no one responded to:

I just had to write because I'm so pumped up and there are so many different emotions going through my head right now so I have to spew em out somewhere, I figured this woulud be the best spot to do it. I have butterflies in my stomach and I'm so excited for the game I could scream!! Anyone else feel the same way I do? Skol Vikings let's win the game!!!!!!!! I Just have to say I'll definitley be dreaming about the game tonight and I hope that my dreams include the Vikings kicking some Packer ass!
    well i'm sorry vikebabe!!!!!
    welcome and heres to ya!!! and your sweet dreams!!!!

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Ultra, I'm with you. I will have on my Hovan jersey, wife wears a Berger jersey, daughter wears a Culpepper and my son wears a Moss. I told my little girl when she went to bed to get some rest we had a big game tomorrow. She said who do we play, she is only 5. I told her the packers, she said, we don't like Brett Favre, he sucks. A proud daddy I am. Go Vikes!
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Fire it up! me too... i have butterflies! It's clobbering time!

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Isn't it CRAZY that we feel this pumped about a game. It's like a high, i just hope the vikes come to play tomorrow! I cant stress enough how much that I hope they play like they have nothing to lose. Get into a flow on offense and just let all the dogs out and chuck it deep, run it with wreckless abandon, and rip someones head off on defense!!!!!!!!!
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

What do they really have to lose? Well, I guess a lot. But they are expected to lose according to the media. They just need to play their game and not worry about mistakes. I think we play a little conservative at times. Tice: Unleash the mighty power of the purple beast!!!

parsongeorge is offline Starter

I want to see some hard hitting on defense damn it!!!!!!!!!! Rip their heads off!!!!Make em pay!!!!!
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I'm ready, really ready, first playoff games in 3 or 4 years, we have a chance for the sweetest of revenges.

GOSH DARNIT lets whoop some BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast