Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Don't give up just yet

We're still probably in the playoffs, despite our dismal record. If we win against Washington, we'll probably even get the #1 wildcard. If we lose at Washington, the odds are that we're gonna be in. It's gonna be pretty hard (despite the efforts of the coaching staff) for us not to make the playoffs. When and if we make it, we won't have a bad matchup at all, because we'll either be playing the Packers (who I'm confident we can beat), or the NFC West champ (Who I'm also very confident we'll be able to beat). Those aren't tough matchups.

All in all, no one should be giving up yet. We've got a very good shot at the playoffs, and when and if we make it, we'll have a good shot of winning a game.

Don't give up until it's all over.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Don't give up just yet

plain and simple.....vikings dont deserve the playoffs. Yesterday was a MUST win if they wanted ANY credability as a contender....THey are NOT contenders :cry:
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Don't give up just yet

Contenders or not, we still have a shot at play-offs. Even if we lose the first game, its still better than not making it at all. Some will say that Sbowl is all that matters, but I cheer for Vikes in every single game they play, be it a 15-1 Viking team or a 1-15 Viking team. SKOL!

Wyndy11 is offline Rookie

Don't give up just yet

"Storm" wrote:
    Contenders or not, we still have a shot at play-offs. Even if we lose the first game, its still better than not making it at all. Some will say that Sbowl is all that matters, but I cheer for Vikes in every single game they play, be it a 15-1 Viking team or a 1-15 Viking team. SKOL!

Someone who understands the true meaning of a diehard fan........GO STORM!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Don't give up just yet

Personally if we make the playoffs with an 8-8 record, it still would be a step down from last season, and that is saying ALOT.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Don't give up just yet

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Personally if we make the playoffs with an 8-8 record, it still would be a step down from last season, and that is saying ALOT.
    I would rather be 8-8 and make the playoffs than be 8-8 and narrowly miss the postseason for the second straight season. I know this team isn't going anywhere, but for the very least let's get these young guys some playoff experience under their belts. Getting to the playoffs will be good mentally for our boys going into next season too.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Don't give up just yet

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    We're still probably in the playoffs, despite our dismal record. If we win against Washington, we'll probably even get the #1 wildcard. If we lose at Washington, the odds are that we're gonna be in. It's gonna be pretty hard (despite the efforts of the coaching staff) for us not to make the playoffs. When and if we make it, we won't have a bad matchup at all, because we'll either be playing the Packers (who I'm confident we can beat), or the NFC West champ (Who I'm also very confident we'll be able to beat). Those aren't tough matchups.

All in all, no one should be giving up yet. We've got a very good shot at the playoffs, and when and if we make it, we'll have a good shot of winning a game.

Don't give up until it's all over.
    That is the Viking Spirit, Viking Spirit!!!

Congrats on the 2G!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Don't give up just yet

WE have been pitiful the past few weeks, but once the playoffs start it is a whole new ball game. Please lets get a win against the Skins and start fresh in the playoffs. Go Vikes(even though youre going to give me a heartattack!)!!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury