Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Donovan guarantees victory...

"FeartheFreak" wrote:
    The Eagles are more worried about not losing this game than they are with winning it. They are going to come out and try not to lose and we are going to shove it up their
    The Eagles aren't really worried about anything. They just want to get on the field and play already. They know that if they play their game, they will win. It's that simple.

Meanwhile, we come in with NO pressure...perfect formula for an upset (if the media insists on calling it that)...the Vikings will come in loose and focused on performing well, while the Iggles will be so tightly wound that once the wheels start falling off, they will not be able to recover...end result...VIKINGS WIN!!
    That way, when you lose, it won't really be too big of a shock. :thumbleft:
    Rather, when we WIN, it won't be much of a shock...TO ME ANYWAY!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

All I know is that Mr. McNabbs little quote should be good bulletin board material for our boys!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

McViking is offline Rookie

Are Eagles fans not worried that your team hasn't played a competitive game in over a month? I mean you play all out for 13 or 14 weeks, take a few weeks off and then have to build it all up again.

I used to run track and if I tried something like that I'd be at 70% for at least a couple of weeks afterwards.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

McViking you have quite the point, their fans think there invincible. I spent a little time on a eagles board and they dont give our team credit for anything. They dont speak of our explosive offense or our improved defense, (at times). They pretty much expect to walk away with the win.

Infact one guy told me he didnt think winfield was very good, YEAH you heard me correct.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

McNabb guarantee will once again prove why he is so overrated!

McViking is offline Rookie

"vikingstw" wrote:
    I spent a little time on a eagles board and they dont give our team credit for anything. They dont speak of our explosive offense or our improved defense, (at times).
    That sucks. I am confident that the Vikings are a better team and will win on Sunday but I do not deny the fact that the Eagles are a good team. There's no harm admitting another team's strengths.

In fact, as anyone who has played competitive sport will tell you, it's the first step to victory!!! :study:

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"FeartheFreak" wrote:
    See ya Monday Freak.

Oh...no...I probably won't.
    Man, your short term memory is really bad. I told you already where I will be come Monday:

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/

So tell me, what do folks like yourself do for fun after football season? Ice fishing, hunting, snowmobile jumping..what? :cheers:
    So, you going to be there so you can talk with both the Eagle's and the Falcon's fans about how you both lost? Also, we do some of that stuff after football season, but it's gonna be hard to do some of those things this year since winter is almost over after the Superbowl.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

They keep saying Jim Johnson will "send the house" at Culpepper and mix up a lot of different blitzes. Well they already did that in our Monday night game and Culpepper consistently beat those blitzes. They tried blitzing from different sides, they tried sending in 8 guys, and they tried the zone blitz. It didn't work very often, Culpepper was either able to rely on his blitz adjustments (especially against the zone blitz) or was able to escape pressure and complete a pass anyway, or run for yardage.

Of course the Eagles have gotten better since then, but so has Culpepper and the o-line.

The Eagles will not have success if they blitz. What they should do instead is bracket coverage and just try getting pressure with their front 4. I hope they do blitz though, it will be better for us.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

exactly, y are you on the vikings website anyway, hmmm....
    Well I think that Donovan will choke and look like a big loser in front of all his fans at home when they lose!!!!!!!!!! I seem to remember that he cant win big games, and this to some of us out there is a big game, so i think he will choke just like he did last year, the year before that, and the year before that!!!!!!

SKOL VIKINGS :rr:

Thank you Josdin for the sig

ChiTownVike is offline Hall of Famer

Exactly why are you looking at a Viking website anyway, hmmm.....
    But anyway when did he become the big game man, last time i remember he hadnt won a big game (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP!) 3 times he has choked in the last years and this to many people is a very big game. I go to the same hs as he went to and when i was 5 he lost THAT CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!!!!well i think that hell lost and hell look like a ***hole in front of everyone.

SKOL VIKS :rr:

Thank you Josdin for the sig

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast