Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25
  1. #21
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Dome or Lambeau?

    "Bleedspurple" wrote:
    Vikingsalltheway continues his moronic tirade. Seriously though I wouldnt want to go to GB in Vikes gear. Probably get your arse beat by 3 fat arse GB fans who had to much to drink.
    I've met many Green Bay fans, the local fans and the true Wisconsin fans, and I have to say that their hospitality far exceeds that given by fans from other cities. Especially those in Oakland, Philly, and Washington.

  2. #22
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Dome or Lambeau?

    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    "Bleedspurple" wrote:
    Vikingsalltheway continues his moronic tirade. Seriously though I wouldnt want to go to GB in Vikes gear. Probably get your arse beat by 3 fat arse GB fans who had to much to drink.
    I've met many Green Bay fans, the local fans and the true Wisconsin fans, and I have to say that their hospitality far exceeds that given by fans from other cities. Especially those in Oakland, Philly, and Washington.
    http://greenbaypressgazette.com/news/archive/local_18133200.shtml

    Ernie Accorsi, senior vice president and general manager of the New York Giants, left Green Bay with a newfound appreciation for the Packers’ culture and fans. He was so moved, he wrote a letter to the Green Bay Press-Gazette to express his feelings.

    “When we pulled out of the parking lot,” he said, “the fans were applauding us and waving. These were people in Packers attire. I can tell you, we don’t get that when we pull out after a win in Philadelphia. But these people love their team.”

    Accorsi’s letter wasn’t the only one received from a Giants fan. Christine Hiel of West Paterson, N.J., also attended Sunday’s 14-7 Giants victory.

    “At the tailgate party, wary to walk into the sea of green, I quickly relaxed when we were welcomed with nothing but smiles and kind words,” Hiel wrote. “We could cheer for our team and not worry about getting attacked. It’s good to know in a world full of violence that kindness and humanity still exist, especially in a town with the most dedicated, die-hard fans I have ever seen.”
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  3. #23
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Dome or Lambeau?

    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    "Bleedspurple" wrote:
    Vikingsalltheway continues his moronic tirade. Seriously though I wouldnt want to go to GB in Vikes gear. Probably get your arse beat by 3 fat arse GB fans who had to much to drink.
    I've met many Green Bay fans, the local fans and the true Wisconsin fans, and I have to say that their hospitality far exceeds that given by fans from other cities. Especially those in Oakland, Philly, and Washington.
    http://greenbaypressgazette.com/news/archive/local_18133200.shtml

    Ernie Accorsi, senior vice president and general manager of the New York Giants, left Green Bay with a newfound appreciation for the Packers’ culture and fans. He was so moved, he wrote a letter to the Green Bay Press-Gazette to express his feelings.

    “When we pulled out of the parking lot,” he said, “the fans were applauding us and waving. These were people in Packers attire. I can tell you, we don’t get that when we pull out after a win in Philadelphia. But these people love their team.”

    Accorsi’s letter wasn’t the only one received from a Giants fan. Christine Hiel of West Paterson, N.J., also attended Sunday’s 14-7 Giants victory.

    “At the tailgate party, wary to walk into the sea of green, I quickly relaxed when we were welcomed with nothing but smiles and kind words,” Hiel wrote. “We could cheer for our team and not worry about getting attacked. It’s good to know in a world full of violence that kindness and humanity still exist, especially in a town with the most dedicated, die-hard fans I have ever seen.”
    SOrry to say it but those are giant fans. VIking fans would get trashed reapeatedly and you will NEVER see packer fans waving and applauding to viking fans after they won a game in lambeau. Its too much and bitter of a rivalry for thtem to do that. Giants arent a rivalry to the pack thus that wouldnt get the same treatment any vikings fan would get when the vikes win at lambeau.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  4. #24
    LosAngelis's Avatar
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,735

    Dome or Lambeau?

    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:

    SOrry to say it but those are giant fans. VIking fans would get trashed reapeatedly and you will NEVER see packer fans waving and applauding to viking fans after they won a game in lambeau. Its too much and bitter of a rivalry for thtem to do that. Giants arent a rivalry to the pack thus that wouldnt get the same treatment any vikings fan would get when the vikes win at lambeau.
    Still heartwarming all the same. It's like a Jimmy Stewart movie....
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

    Welcome to the NFC North.

  5. #25
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Dome or Lambeau?

    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    "Bleedspurple" wrote:
    Vikingsalltheway continues his moronic tirade. Seriously though I wouldnt want to go to GB in Vikes gear. Probably get your arse beat by 3 fat arse GB fans who had to much to drink.
    I've met many Green Bay fans, the local fans and the true Wisconsin fans, and I have to say that their hospitality far exceeds that given by fans from other cities. Especially those in Oakland, Philly, and Washington.
    http://greenbaypressgazette.com/news/archive/local_18133200.shtml

    Ernie Accorsi, senior vice president and general manager of the New York Giants, left Green Bay with a newfound appreciation for the Packers’ culture and fans. He was so moved, he wrote a letter to the Green Bay Press-Gazette to express his feelings.

    “When we pulled out of the parking lot,” he said, “the fans were applauding us and waving. These were people in Packers attire. I can tell you, we don’t get that when we pull out after a win in Philadelphia. But these people love their team.”

    Accorsi’s letter wasn’t the only one received from a Giants fan. Christine Hiel of West Paterson, N.J., also attended Sunday’s 14-7 Giants victory.

    “At the tailgate party, wary to walk into the sea of green, I quickly relaxed when we were welcomed with nothing but smiles and kind words,” Hiel wrote. “We could cheer for our team and not worry about getting attacked. It’s good to know in a world full of violence that kindness and humanity still exist, especially in a town with the most dedicated, die-hard fans I have ever seen.”
    SOrry to say it but those are giant fans. VIking fans would get trashed reapeatedly and you will NEVER see packer fans waving and applauding to viking fans after they won a game in lambeau. Its too much and bitter of a rivalry for thtem to do that. Giants arent a rivalry to the pack thus that wouldnt get the same treatment any vikings fan would get when the vikes win at lambeau.
    Of course the Vikings fans wouldn't be applauded or cheered as they left, especially if the Pack lost. That's the nature of the rivalry. The trashing is to be expected but, Packer fans will almost always talk smack and get in your face while handing you a bratwurst and a beer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. My first game at Lambeau
    By Turboe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:15 AM
  2. Going to Lambeau!
    By MplsViking in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-06-2008, 02:14 PM
  3. Who all is going to Lambeau?
    By Turboe in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 03:52 PM
  4. Going to Lambeau
    By Pigskin Bigs in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 04:40 AM
  5. Who's gonna be in Lambeau?
    By LosAngelis in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 01:02 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •