Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Dome or Lambeau?

I may take some flak for this but if I were you I'd go to Lambeau. It may be the home of our most hated rival, but Lambeau Stadium is basically a football museum...lots of history and football lore and I would take the chance to see it. My Dad has been to a couple games there and he says it is really amazing what all they have there.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Dome or Lambeau?

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I dont think Lambeau is ugly...I think it puts the Metrodome to shame and I cant wait until the Vikes are able to get a new stadium!!!

One thing I do like about the dome is how the noise factor plays in
    I am with you 66 but from what i have heard it would be cool to walk through all the histroy that is there...but again as a young boy there was nothing like watching and being with thousands of other viking fans cheer on the boys
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Dome or Lambeau?

Definetely the dome, maybe bad with stuff we dont have that other stadiums have but i bet the experience and atmosphere is amazing, cheering with 60,000 plus viking fans in one building. :shock:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Dome or Lambeau?

Either. Look at the Pack's home record! Dome anyday, but we should take at home!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Dome or Lambeau?

I would rather go to the dome if I had the choice, but this year I will be going to Lambeau on the 14th of November and I will be proudly displaying my purple and gold!! I'm not afraid of anyone, if they threaten me, I win! I think it will be cool to see Lambeau and be able to say I watched a vikes game there! I've seen a vikes/pack game at the dome before, now I have to see it in a hostile environment on the road!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Dome or Lambeau?

which of you all have been to Lambeau? I have and the atmosphere puts the dome to shame, but i have grown more and more used to the dome but outdoor stadiums are far far better in every way, even if it is in Wisconsin
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Dome or Lambeau?

One day I will get to both and then I will understand...
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Dome or Lambeau?

I've been to both (we got a free ticket for a Viking preseason game back in 1998 for attending a fantasy football convention there).

It all depends. You know how sometimes people say they will never go camping unless there is running water, electricity, indoor plumbing, and air conditioning?

Lambeau is that beautiful campground without the amenities.

The Dome is the slick RV park.

Not cutting one one or the other. Just saying if you're going to sit out in the cold squashed on aluminum benches and huddle into bathrooms, you should like it at Lambeau.

If you want your own seat with a cupholder, with climate control so people can see your jersey instead of the three jackets you're wearing, then you go with the Dome.

Personally, I would go to Lambeau any day over the Dome, but admittedly, I'm biased.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Dome or Lambeau?

Go to the dome before it get's replaced. Lambeau will always be there while the Vikes are pushing for a new stadium. As you said, you've been to Lambeau a number of times. I almost had the chance to see the game at Lambeau this year, but the deal fell through. It was probably for the best though, since I can now save to go and see the Vikings play at the dome next season. The chance to see your team at home is like nothing else. Of course, my only knowledge of this is from the 3 other major sports leagues. Next season will be the icing on the cake.

Skol Vikings!!!

Bleedspurple is offline Rookie

Dome or Lambeau?

Vikingsalltheway continues his moronic tirade. Seriously though I wouldnt want to go to GB in Vikes gear. Probably get your arse beat by 3 fat arse GB fans who had to much to drink.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast