Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    skogs02 is offline Starter

Dome or Lambeau?

ok i have been offered either tix to the packer vikings game in the dome or at leambeau.I took the ones for the Dome.I have been to lambeau about 5 times now and i would love to go to the dome once(although i did hear it is a horrible place).I figure'd there would be no better Christmas present then a Vikings win vs. the Packers on Christmas eve :santa:

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Dome or Lambeau?

i would take the pack stadium because how nice would another viking jersey look in cheese country plus Lambeau (did i spell it right?) is an AMAZING stadium to be in, rival or not still a fun place that all should be at, much like Yankee stadium although i hate the Yanks more than the pack
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Dome or Lambeau?

"dart18" wrote:
    i would take the pack stadium because how nice would another viking jersey look in cheese country plus Lambeau (did i spell it right?) is an AMAZING stadium to be in, rival or not still a fun place that all should be at, much like Yankee stadium although i hate the Yanks more than the pack
    Lambeau field isnt half as nice as the metrodome. I love the dome more than any other stadium. Lambeau sucks and so does that cheesy garbage team. The dome is the nicest i have been in actually and it is loud. I love the atmosphere to the dome, its just great.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

fan4favre is offline Starter

Dome or Lambeau?

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "dart18" wrote:
    Lambeau field isnt half as nice as the metrodome. I love the dome more than any other stadium. Lambeau sucks and so does that cheesy garbage team. The dome is the nicest i have been in actually and it is loud. I love the atmosphere to the dome, its just great.
    You don't get out much do you?

Dome or Lambeau?

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "dart18" wrote:
    You wouldnt see me step near the city of Green Bay. I would rather bypass Green Bay on the highway then enter the city limits of that dump.

Dome or Lambeau?

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "dart18" wrote:
    LOL.....Either way it would be cool because you get to watch the vikes play the pack....I would choose the metrodome just because it would be cool to see the vikings at home and be around all the other vikings fans.

Although Lambeau is amazing stadium and it would be sweet to see the Vikes beat them on the frozen tundra of lambeau I would still choose the the dome.

And you said you have been to lambeau before so i would definetly choose the Metrodome.

Dome or Lambeau?

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "dart18" wrote:
    LOL.....Either way it would be cool because you get to watch the vikes play the pack....I would choose the metrodome just because it would be cool to see the vikings at home and be around all the other vikings fans.

Although Lambeau is amazing stadium and it would be sweet to see the Vikes beat them on the frozen tundra of lambeau I would still choose the the dome.

And you said you have been to lambeau before so i would definetly choose the Metrodome.
    Lambeau is an ugly looking stadium but it resembles the team very well LOL. Yes the vikings winning in lambeau would be awesome like last year. I hope it happens again this year.

Dome or Lambeau?

I dont think Lambeau is ugly...I think it puts the Metrodome to shame and I cant wait until the Vikes are able to get a new stadium!!!

One thing I do like about the dome is how the noise factor plays in

Dome or Lambeau?

"vikings_fan66" wrote:
    I dont think Lambeau is ugly...I think it puts the Metrodome to shame and I cant wait until the Vikes are able to get a new stadium!!!

One thing I do like about the dome is how the noise factor plays in
    No the metrodome is much better than the cheesheads hole. I wish the metrodome could get some kind of mystique going.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Dome or Lambeau?

ive been to them both, and will say lambeau is a much better stadium. BUT i hate cold weather (why the hell do i live in wisconsin......... i know) so that would count me out on going to any games there from around thanksgiving on. best thing about the metrodome in my opinion is that it is a DOME. and its in friendly territory. i get worried that if i wore my moss jersey to lambeau id get physically threatened or something. ive had that happen to me in the bars around here, thats with about 40 people, i cant imagine 65,000 packer fans drunk would take kindly to a vikes fan. i was in a damn snowmobile outfit last time i was there since it was december, with a facemask on, no flashing purple and gold on that day.

but as far as which game to go to........ the xmas eve game would be my choice. what better way to start the holidays then with what would hopefully be a vikes win. plus that late in the season, the game could mean alot for playoff positioning, etc... plus ya might get that guy to shoot his bazooka at ya and get a shirt, or whatever the hell he shoots out of that thing. anyone know what it is he shoots?
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast