Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Re: Dolphins, Vikings talking Culpepper trade

"Del Rio" wrote:
    If I remember right all Ziggy said is he would honor the remainder of Tice's contract. He wasn't fired he just wasn't rehired. His contract ran out thus Ziggy held to his word.

true..my mistake

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Benet" wrote:
    "I've cut your arm off!"

"No you haven't.. It's a flesh-wound!"
    I was thinking of the, "Bring Out Your Dead!" bong, bong.

Where do I put him?

Right here on the cart, hey he's not dead.

Ya He is

No I'm Not

Well he's getting there.

More like that.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

WE BETTER NOT TRADE DAUNTE CULPEPPER!

I mean I lost Moss, dont take DC11 away from me....
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    Yesterday in a statement to media, Culpepper wrote that he was assured by Vikings owner Zygi Wilf that the team hasn’t been shopping him.

isnt this the same ziggy who told tice his job was safe ? lmao hope he doesnt keep his word on this one either
    As Del Rio already alluded to, Zygi said Tice's contract was safe during the season. This was when everyone though Tice would get fired after week 4.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Lando is offline Rookie

(March 2, 2006) -- Talks at an extension for the collective-bargaining agreement are back on again, as are talks to trade quarterback Daunte Culpepper.

One NFL team confirmed that the Vikings have begun shopping Culpepper again, ascertaining whether another team would be willing to deal for him.

At this point, it looks as if the Baltimore Ravens won't. The Vikings and Ravens have spoken, but now Baltimore does not seem to have any interest in dealing for Culpepper. Others, however, might.

Daunte Culpepper is working hard, but likely will be in a different uniform next season.
    Daunte Culpepper is working hard, but likely will be in a different uniform next season.
    One of the major reasons the Vikings even will consider dealing Culpepper is his relationship with Minnesota coach Brad Childress. The two have butted heads, and their relationship is off to a strained start that would need some repairing.

The big concern to other teams is Culpepper's knee. However, those close to Culpepper believe he is going to be completely recovered from his knee injury and that the quarterback is rehabbing almost freakishly. Culpepper appears obsessed to return to the form he had in 2004, not 2005, and is doing what he can during his workouts to ensure this. He already is doing footwork drills on land.

If Culpepper can prove to other teams he is healthy, then the chances of a trade will increase. But there should be some resolution to the story by March 17, the date that the quarterback's $6 million roster bonus is due.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I should specify that I am in the home financing business in the Twin Cities and this is a rumor that is going around the Realtors and finance people.

Daunte had purchased a parcel of land on a lake in the southern suburbs of the twin cities for $800,000.00, he was supposedly suppose to build a new home on the site for around 4 to 5 million. Apparently the lot is now up for sale, and the plans to build the home have been canceled!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678