Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    SEADOG is offline Waterboy

Re: Dolphin Fan feels really bad for you guys!!!

"twill" wrote:
    speilman does suck. but i just have to say one thing. i live in miami, and i hate every single dolphin fan, they talk so much crap, and ill tell u this, as long as Belichick is the headcoach of the patriots, the fish-fags will never get a division title.

p.s. i cant wait till nov. 19, im paintin my body purple and gold, that date is circled on my calendar.. (well i dont know about now after the speilman hiring) =)
    Twill, damn dude that's not nice....but remember one thing about fags, you ain't if you're the one doing the F'n. LMAO!!!!

JK, every team has their crap talking fans, I wouldn't paint such a broad picture, I will say the fans here seem friendly.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Goodness, what's with the language?

I added you favorite word to the censor. :wink:

"boognish" wrote:
    "SEADOG" wrote:
    I'm not here to troll you guys, but getting Spieldorf makes me feel for you guys. Between Wanny and Spieldorf, these two couldn't pick a player that would make it on a High School team.

This guy wasted more picks on bum trades, and picks on bum draftees than anyone in the NFL (Not For Long, with pick ups like he did).

You guys are about to have a bunch of bad players, and you're going to give up the farm for them.

As far as the DC trade we did with yous guys, I don't like it. That injury DC has isn't something you just hop back on the field and start playing again with. But at least we got Joey to play until DC comes back, that's a big if for this year IMHO. Joey can't be any worse than all of our QB's put together last year.

Well like I said, not trolling, justed wanted to to you...I feel your pain.

Good luck this season.
    I actually like Joey. I watched him quite a bit when he played with the Ducks out in OR. With the right system and tutelage, I think he could be a very successful QB in the League. Dainty Culpecker won't do squat for you though; he's the most overrated, fumble-prone, small handed, interception machine in the League...but I'm not bitter :grin: .

As for Spielman, I don't think Zygi will give him enough power to hurt the team; he certainly won't have as much power as he did in all his other jobs. He has good organizational and communication skills, and if those skills alone are utilized he should be an asset to our organization. Final decisions on this team will be made by Coach Childress; scouting will be done by Studwell; money will be handled by Rob; running the personnel dept/oiling the machine will be done by Spielman.

I'm really not too worried. He seems like a good guy.

Ok i am sorry, but you just named the 2 worst things in the world!!

1) Joey Harrington being actually "good"
    2) your a freakin' duck fan!!!

You might as well say that you are an inept inbred that can't pump his own gas!!! Just kidding with you!!!

PS: where are you from in Idaho?!?!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

twill is offline Starter

i dont think joey is a bad QB, some QBs need to be put in certain systems to stand out, some dont.. apparantly Joey does, but thats something he wont find with the dolphins, who dont have a good offensive scheme.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

Now that the DC trade dust has settled I'm starting to like Dolphins fans. Glad to see that some of them are sticking around. Says a lot about this site but also about them. Not much flaming.

[color=red]

boognish is offline Coordinator

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    "boognish" wrote:
    "SEADOG" wrote:
    I'm not here to troll you guys, but getting Spieldorf makes me feel for you guys. Between Wanny and Spieldorf, these two couldn't pick a player that would make it on a High School team.

This guy wasted more picks on bum trades, and picks on bum draftees than anyone in the NFL (Not For Long, with pick ups like he did).

You guys are about to have a bunch of bad players, and you're going to give up the farm for them.

As far as the DC trade we did with yous guys, I don't like it. That injury DC has isn't something you just hop back on the field and start playing again with. But at least we got Joey to play until DC comes back, that's a big if for this year IMHO. Joey can't be any worse than all of our QB's put together last year.

Well like I said, not trolling, justed wanted to to you...I feel your pain.

Good luck this season.
    I actually like Joey. I watched him quite a bit when he played with the Ducks out in OR. With the right system and tutelage, I think he could be a very successful QB in the League. Dainty Culpecker won't do squat for you though; he's the most overrated, fumble-prone, small handed, interception machine in the League...but I'm not bitter :grin: .

As for Spielman, I don't think Zygi will give him enough power to hurt the team; he certainly won't have as much power as he did in all his other jobs. He has good organizational and communication skills, and if those skills alone are utilized he should be an asset to our organization. Final decisions on this team will be made by Coach Childress; scouting will be done by Studwell; money will be handled by Rob; running the personnel dept/oiling the machine will be done by Spielman.

I'm really not too worried. He seems like a good guy.

Ok i am sorry, but you just named the 2 worst things in the world!!

1) Joey Harrington being actually "good"
    2) your a freakin' duck fan!!!

You might as well say that you are an inept inbred that can't pump his own gas!!! Just kidding with you!!!

PS: where are you from in Idaho?!?!
    LOL!! Joey was good in college and I'm definitely not a Ducks fan but, as you know being in Idaho Falls, you can't help but see a lot of Pac 10 teams play out here.

I live up in Moscow. The team I'm excited to see this year (besides the Vikes, of course) is the Idaho Vandals; I can't wait to see Dennis Erickson pacing our sidelines again :cheers: . Do you ever make it over to see Bronco games on the "smurf turf"? They have a couple of big games at home this year against Oregon State and Fresno State. They'll have to visit Moscow to play the Vandals this year though.
    I am a dipshit!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234