Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Dolphin Fan feels really bad for you guys!!!

"SEADOG" wrote:
    I don't underestimate the sucktitude of Joey, I think it's a Lions thing more than a 1 player thing.
    Yeah - it's not like Joey had 3 #1 picks at WR to throw the ball to or anything....

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

DolFan1971 is offline Training Camp

Hey dog wazzup? This is a pretty cool site, much better than the herald site our Phins forum is on.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Childress has final say on player moves and can over ride Spielman and Studwell will still run the draft so I'm not worried a bit about Spielman. He was just brought in for NFL contacts, which he has many. This was something that the new management didn't have thats all.

"mnjamie" wrote:
    Childress has final say on player moves and can over ride Spielman and Studwell will still run the draft so I'm not worried a bit about Spielman. He was just brought in for NFL contacts, which he has many. This was something that the new management didn't have thats all.
    In that case there should be no worries. :smile:

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "SEADOG" wrote:
    I don't underestimate the sucktitude of Joey, I think it's a Lions thing more than a 1 player thing.
    Yeah - it's not like Joey had 3 #1 picks at WR to throw the ball to or anything....

=Z=
    1.) Rodgers was broken for 2 years in a row.
    B.) M. Williams was out of football for a year.

I will give you Roy W. though!

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Welcome SEADOG and while the Dolphins had some bad personnel moves everything I have heard was that Wanny had final say on personnel and he overruled Spielman on some moves but lets hope Wilf knows what he is doing with that position this time around.

It is a hiring that has sort of come out of nowhere.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wanny had total contol of the team until after the 2003 season when Mr. H. gave him that ludicrous two year extension on his contract, he should have been fired, and with that Speilman was promoted to GM, became wannys boss in effect and had the final say over personnel matters.
    Speilman until then still made recommendations to wanny and wanny often times followed his advise. Neither these two are very good at evaluating talent, especially offensive talent. That rag tag o-line they ammassed in 2004 was a disgrace.

However to show how coaching plays such a big part in how players perform, Hudson Houke in his first year with the Phins (Saban hired him in 2005 way befoe the season started) Houke was able to take the same 0-line wanny had and by the second half of the season the whole line was run and pass blocking quite well and the penalties abated. With the addition of tackle JT Shelton our o-line should be much better this season.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"seaniemck7" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "SEADOG" wrote:

=Z=
    1.) Rodgers was broken for 2 years in a row.
    B.) M. Williams was out of football for a year.

I will give you Roy W. though!
    rodgers-the injury bug bites, and apparently in rodgers case, alot. especially in the collar bone
    m. williams- kept gaining weight, moved to TE
    roy williams- only honorably mention, played great every time i watched
    played great

just to reinstate what you put seaniemck7, and joey will still suck.

twill is offline Starter

speilman does suck. but i just have to say one thing. i live in miami, and i hate every single dolphin fan, they talk so much crap, and ill tell u this, as long as Belichick is the headcoach of the patriots, the fish-fags will never get a division title.

p.s. i cant wait till nov. 19, im paintin my body purple and gold, that date is circled on my calendar.. (well i dont know about now after the speilman hiring) =)

"twill" wrote:
    speilman does suck. but i just have to say one thing. i live in miami, and i hate every single dolphin fan, they talk so much crap, and ill tell u this, as long as Belichick is the headcoach of the patriots, the fish-fags will never get a division title.

p.s. i cant wait till nov. 19, im paintin my body purple and gold, that date is circled on my calendar.. (well i dont know about now after the speilman hiring) =)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thats not fair, fans of every team talk crap not just Phin fans.

twill is offline Starter

"DolFan1971" wrote:
    "twill" wrote:

Thats not fair, fans of every team talk crap not just Phin fans.
    ehhh ur right... sorry bro i take it back.. hey bro, r u going to the dolphins vikings game? this would sound weird but maybe ur crew can tailgate with my crew!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast